Does anyone really like Katie Price?

if anyone has any sense they won't go near here

Katie is lashing out after being hurt , also her behaviour is what abused kids do when they get older , did you know that peters pr company courted her and got her to sign ovr to them approx a week before im a celeb

And so the saga continues. Jordan, Price whatever her name is, is going to have a better 2018. Apparently things are going to change for her, she is dropping Jordan but sticking with Price. She is apparently ringing the changes as her Mum is seriously ill. The problem is, I am sure she has said all this before, only to carry on in the same old way, seeking MAXIMUM publicity at every turn.

Angel1.

And so the saga continues. Jordan, Price whatever her name is, is going to have a better 2018. Apparently things are going to change for her, she is dropping Jordan but sticking with Price. She is apparently ringing the changes as her Mum is seriously ill. The problem is, I am sure she has said all this before, only to carry on in the same old way, seeking MAXIMUM publicity at every turn.

Angel1.

Can't stand the woman and all who work with her,expects sympathy and gives none.

Can't stand the woman and all who work with her,expects sympathy and gives none.

Yeah, but the next bloke she marries will definitely be the one she wants to spend the rest of her life with, probably.

She's in parliament talking about spiteful trolls then plasters her ex in fishnets all over,why does she get the time of day.

She's in parliament talking about spiteful trolls then plasters her ex in fishnets all over,why does she get the time of day.

I think she came across as quite genuine in front of the select committee. Her poor kid has been picked on mercilessly since he was born.

I agree with her assertion that you can say whatever the hell you want to say about her, but that doesn't extend to being allowed by association to use hate speech against a child with disabilities just because he's her child. He should still have some protection against that hatred.

I agree with her assertion that you can say whatever the hell you want to say about her, but that doesn't extend to being allowed by association to use hate speech against a child with disabilities just because he's her child. He should still have some protection against that hatred.

I agree with her kid but it's about her and she's horrible.