Would You Ever Change The Team You Support

A friend of mine was a born and bred Blade right up to his late teens, then switched to Everton till his mid 20's. One midweek, Everton reserves were playing at S6 so he went down to watch the game and became an Owls fan, never understood it myself...:huh::huh::huh:

I’m a Blade but would love to become a Wednesdayite. If only .....:love:

---------- Post added 16-11-2017 at 18:59 ----------

You do know Tango was a Wolves fan when he was younger, now a big wendy fan.

My point is people can move home and love the new one just as much if they want to, personal choice i suppose.

Whilst I personally agree with you I can see why some fans do this.

Why does that ...err... ‘character”, support Wednesday, is it a sort of penance, a sentence, result of a bet gone wrong, self flagellation, self loathing ? What is it ?

He seems happy enough :D

Its a tough one for the neutral supporter

I know of people who have switched sides 4 times already since August.

It was so much.easier in previous seasons, you supported Wednesday, apart from that season United were in the premier league, and got relegated thanks to that united player unsworth

...........................Wanted....................

Anybody know of a football club this side of the pennines, that have won their last 4 or 5 matches..

I'm a die hard blade, looking for a change of club to support.

A slow and painful death would be preferable to supporting United or even worse Leeds

...........................Wanted....................

Anybody know of a football club this side of the pennines, that have won their last 4 or 5 matches..

I'm a die hard blade, looking for a change of club to support.

Park Steels are having a decent season,wrap up warm though it gets a bit bleak up there, even in August.:)

Park Steels are having a decent season,wrap up warm though it gets a bit bleak up there, even in August.:)

Thanks atticus, nice to get a serious reply. I"ll check out their results.

Thanks atticus, nice to get a serious reply. I"ll check out their results.

Or you could try supporting the Owls Padders, they must be doing really well judging by all the gloating some of them were doing last night on the Blades/Bristol thread .

Or you could try supporting the Owls Padders, they must be doing really well judging by all the gloating some of them were doing last night on the Blades/Bristol thread .

I used to be an owl, not any more.. I'm thinking of changing my name to mc"padders and becoming a die hard celtic fan.

I used to be an owl, not any more.. I'm thinking of changing my name to mc"padders and becoming a die hard celtic fan.

They're not too clever in Europe though.

Would You Ever Change The Team You Support?

I could not ever change from being a Blade, but definitely could support another side, if say I moved to USA or AUS, or anywhere for that matter!

I'd probably go to a few different teams, and see which I prefer (and perhaps look into their history too)

-

Of all the [proper] Blades and Owls I've known - which is obviously a lot like most Sheffielders - I simply wouldn't believe them, if they switched.

(a bit like watching USA films about bloods and crips - I think what a lot of saddos, but if someone asked me if I'd ever be an Owl, I'd laugh, as would an Owl at the reverse question... football is quite similar this I think in 2 team cities :hihi:)

-

on different line,

I have wondered, if there are any similarities to which clubs people support in '2 teams per city', and which they support themselves. I can't write computer programs though. I think I once tried a thread/poll in here, and no one responded :hihi: