Any ideas where i can book for xmas day dinner?

im wanting to go out somewhere nice for xmas dinner this year instead of cooking, any ideas??

Your Mother's? Your Mother in law's? :D

probably all booked up now

Was thinking that tbh, was hping someone might know of somewhere that wasn't.

Your Mother's? Your Mother in law's? :D

usually do but wanted a change, was going to treat them too so no one has to cook!!

We'll be at Frissan,san miguel de salinas.

Hi,

We went for a meal today at Fox House. They still have Christmas Day availability at the moment.

:)

Hey Katy 000 (are those O's or Zero's - Who knows! :))

I've got just the thing for you babe - how's about this for an idea...

Book yourself in to Fellicini's in Bakewell right beside the river. This is an Italian type place - not particularly expensive - but nice selection and quality of food in really lovely surroundings. They are open Christmas Day (I think - but check it out).

(Now, there is a Fellicini's on Eccy Road - but forget that one. We are talking romance here babe).

You arrive mid-morning in Bakewell, park up the car. And go for a stroll down by the river,with your partner in one hand and a bag of crusty bread in the other. One of these you are going to throw in the river. It is your choice which one.

You feed the ducks - and move on down the river to the park. Here the 2 of you jump on the swings and see who can go highest. There is music playing in the background like on those romantic American TV films - I don't know where it comes from - but's it soft piano type music.

You giggle and rub frosty noses with your partner. Then you scoop up some snow and have a little snowball fight. You chase each other all the way back to the car park - where a little embrace and kiss follows. Then, it's opening the tailgate of the Range Rover and seating yourself whilst you change from your walking boots into those lovely knee-length brown soft leather boots that you had for Christmas. Off with the Kagoul and on with the Barbour jacket. And off to the local pub for a hot toddy to warm up.

Then it's off to Fellicini's for food and vino's. And to gaze out of the window as the winter sun slides slowly from the sky, pale like the yolk of a battery hen egg. Another year passes. You are warm, happy and satiated.

Alternatively, KFC is open all year round.

Edited by DerbyTup

Hey Katy 000 (are those O's or Zero's - Who knows! :))

I've got just the thing for you babe - how's about this for an idea...

Book yourself in to Fellicini's in Bakewell right beside the river. This is an Italian type place - not particularly expensive - but nice selection and quality of food in really lovely surroundings. They are open Christmas Day (I think - but check it out).

(Now, there is a Fellicini's on Eccy Road - but forget that one. We are talking romance here babe).

You arrive mid-morning in Bakewell, park up the car. And go for a stroll down by the river,with your partner in one hand and a bag of crusty bread in the other. One of these you are going to throw in the river. It is your choice which one.

You feed the ducks - and move on down the river to the park. Here the 2 of you jump on the swings and see who can go highest. There is music playing in the background like on those romantic American TV films - I don't know where it comes from - but's it soft piano type music.

You giggle and rub frosty noses with your partner. Then you scoop up some snow and have a little snowball fight. You chase each other all the way back to the car park - where a little embrace and kiss follows. Then, it's opening the tailgate of the Range Rover and seating yourself whilst you change from your walking boots into those lovely knee-length brown soft leather boots that you had for Christmas. Off with the Kagoul and on with the Barbour jacket. And off to the local pub for a hot toddy to warm up.

Then it's off to Fellicini's for food and vino's. And to gaze out of the window as the winter sun slides slowly from the sky, pale like the yolk of a battery hen egg. Another year passes. You are warm, happy and satiated.

Alternatively, KFC is open all year round.

Haha, love the idea!! But a bit far to travel really especially if we get any snow!! Might be sat with a pint of larger n a bag of crisps at the local pub on xmas day if that happens!!

just seen an ad in the active 8 mag and the new inn at norton do christmas lunch