Mechanics Open Today?

I need my brake pads maybe discs on a vw bora 99-04 replacing urgently, does anyone know of any mechanics open today?

Most are open Saturdays but you'll prob need to use something like quickfit or halfords autocentre if you want it doing on the spot.

I'm a mobile mechanic if u still need them doing contact me

I'm a mobile mechanic if u still need them doing contact me

This guy is a time waster, showed up quickly to take my money for 'looking at the car' then says will be back the next day, an hour before he's due to show up he replys to my text saying he can't do it till next week due to being 'busy'

Hi if you still need this sorting welcome to give me a call

Hi if you still need this sorting welcome to give me a call

hi mate, will take your number down for future but ive got it sorted already now, cheers for posting

This guy is a time waster, showed up quickly to take my money for 'looking at the car' then says will be back the next day, an hour before he's due to show up he replys to my text saying he can't do it till next week due to being 'busy'

I had a job on already which I told you about and got stuck on that how is that my fault also it started to rain, I did tell you I could do it for u but will have to be another day as I have more cars booked in during the week

I had a job on already which I told you about and got stuck on that how is that my fault also it started to rain, I did tell you I could do it for u but will have to be another day as I have more cars booked in during the week

Whatever your a time waster we agreed on a time and date and you went back on it and failed to inform me, I had to get in touch with you, it's unprofessional blowing cigarette smoke in customers faces too