Naked motor cyclists Burncross.

This hot weather has brought out the local nudists around us.

Three blokes shooting around at full revs naked except for Willie warmers in pink.

They are doing wheelies , doe nuts, as well as one leg arsse wagles.

The old lasses are all tut tuting while taking photo's with their mobile phones.

Whatever next:hihi:

Should be nice when they loose 30% of their skin to the melting asphalt. My dad once picked up a lad whose complete left side skin had gone because he decided to race his bike with just shorts on and no helmet.

Leathers, boots, gloves, helmet always, always, always.

Leathers, boots, gloves,

I sort of have to disagree. Been biking all my life and If its boiling and I'm going local then i'll happily ride in a t-shirt and jeans. Its fantastic feeling the cool wind. Sod the leathers :D

I sort of have to disagree. Been biking all my life and If its boiling and I'm going local then i'll happily ride in a t-shirt and jeans. Its fantastic feeling the cool wind. Sod the leathers :D

You won't say that when you go down because some idiot pulled out in front of you without noticing you. :roll:

I understand the feeling of freedom etc but I come from a nursing background and have seen the human body be devastated by skin, muscle and bone on tarmac - not pleasant even for a hardened nurse of over 30 years standing.

My OH has a motorbike and he ALWAYS wears the full rig. Biking boots and leathers not only protect you from skin on tarmac but also stop twisting of limbs in the event of an accident so limbs and feet aren't twisted even if broken to prevent secondary trauma.

The ONE time you don't will be the time some idiot knocks you off.

Take care.

Edited by Daven

known as squids and only serve to give bikers more bad press....never heard of atgatt...all the gear, all the time. tarmac, street furniture etc + no protection = bone + raspberry jam. i have had plenty of drivers pull out on me at t- juntions in particular, take a look at the video in the link it may open your eyes!!!

I understand the feeling of freedom etc but I come from a nursing background and have seen the human body be devastated by skin, muscle and bone on tarmac - not pleasant even for a hardened nurse of over 30 years standing.

My OH has a motorbike and he ALWAYS wears the full rig. Biking boots and leathers not only protect you from skin on tarmac but also stop twisting of limbs in the event of an accident so limbs and feet aren't twisted even if broken to prevent secondary trauma.

The ONE time you don't will be the time some idiot knocks you off.

Take care.

100% agree, Dave. If these exhibitionists feel the need to parade in nothing more than a skimpy thong, they should leave the bike at home.

Also spotted in Rotherham this evening.

Facebook has pics videos and suggested names, someone must recognise them with their clothes off.

You won't say that when you go down because some idiot pulled out in front of you without noticing you. :roll:

Life is too short to worry everytime you go out. Never happened to me after 25 years road legal. It's my choice not to wear leathers sometimes so why do you seem so concerned? Wish i lived in the USA. Their bike laws are :D:D:D:D

Did these nude guys have their HELMETS on??

Edited by Event Horizo

Life is too short to worry everytime you go out. Never happened to me after 25 years road legal. It's my choice not to wear leathers sometimes so why do you seem so concerned? Wish i lived in the USA. Their bike laws are :D:D:D:D

A friend of mine worked in A&E in North Carolina and referred to the helmet less South Carolina bike riders as organ donors. I am in New Hampshire, where there is no helmet law, right now and the vast majority of bikers wear helmets and suitable clothes.