Any pubs or bars open late?

i am trying to find any bars or pubs that stay open past 12.00pm as me and my friend arent bothered about the club scene and prefer a pub or a bar.is there any in sheffield that are open past midnight-the last time we was out the city seemed so quiet even around west street.

Are you referring to tonight or other nights? Not sure there are many on a Sunday to be honest but other nights there are loads.

The Harley is open 'til 4am every-day except Sunday when we're open 'til 2am.

You can check our website for up to date information on our club nights so you can avoid them if you want to. http://www.theharley.co.uk

We're next to Sheffield University and the University tram stop.

Hope that helps!

x:love:x

South sea - Broomhill opens until 1am on Friday and Saturday night.

Bands start 8.45pm

Free entry

Most the pubs on Division Street are open til 2am, though a lot of them have loud music if you're just looking for somewhere quiet.

Lions Lair, Burgess St near John Lewis till 6am Fri and Sat I believe ..

lloyds and the majority of wetherspoons are open till 1am friday and saturday 12 other nights.

I remember when the Labour Party promised us 24 hour drinking. It never really took off, did it?

I remember when the Labour Party promised us 24 hour drinking. It never really took off, did it?

And it never will, for various reasons.

Contrary to the opinion of the Government, we are NOT close to Europe, we will probably NEVER follow the European custom of 24 hour drinking, which Countries like France have had for years, too many workshy idiots (and no, I am NOT) who would use it as an excuse to sit in the Pub all day and all night getting ratarsed.

That wasnt quite what they promised - they said that places could apply for licenses for any time in the 24 hr period.. obviously there's not too much commercial gain to be had for very late/early opening in Sheffield -so I cannot see many places outside of London even thinking of applying for 24 hr opening.

Having said that - I think its only 6am-9am that you cannot have a drink in sheffield - unless anyone knows different?

That wasnt quite what they promised - they said that places could apply for licenses for any time in the 24 hr period.. obviously there's not too much commercial gain to be had for very late/early opening in Sheffield -so I cannot see many places outside of London even thinking of applying for 24 hr opening.

I know, and I did make my comment with my tongue slightly in my cheek. I do remember that certain parties were predicting the end of society and indeed the world as we knew it, as a result in the changes. When in fact all that happened is a few places stay open for an extra hour or two at weekends.

No because we like to cram as much beer as possable down our neck in the shortest time ending with a double up at last orders :)