Exact location of stately house/lodge near bradfield

Anyone know the exact location(for GPS) for the old 'stately home/lodge, near Bradfield, I believe it has a large swimming pool in its grounds which may help..

Edited by gamezone07

Yes, thanks for that.

Am I right in saying that the building is in more decay now than in those images.

Why has such a nice building been let to go to rack and ruin??

Especially in a place like Bradfield where it'd be worth a ton of money.

Used to lots of them in the 60's, 70's, many were demolished.

From my experience its a battle with planning permission, generally refused, so its left to rot. The owners usually aren't emotionally connected with the building or poor to begin with, so its no skin off their nose.

English Heritage also get involved and the battle between them and the council usually drags things out further into a stalemate.

It was owned, last time I checked, by Hague Plant Hire, just like the school rooms, fox holes farm, the water works (and the plough?). They also used to own the lease on the old activity centre on Windy Bank , which was also falling down.

Actually, I think there has been some dereliction of duty from planning enforcement to some extent, allowing the properties to become dangerously derelict. I remember looking for planning applications and there hadn't been many.

My supposition was that the business bought all the properties but is too cash poor to do much with them. Could be wrong.

The threads online say the property was bought by Doub Hague, who's now nearly 90.

So maybe the property has been transferred to the company to try an avoid inheritance tax when he passes?