Washer and freezer shop molineaux rd

Hi has anyone had any dealings with this shop please my elderly disabled dad went and bought a washing machine from here as his broke not understanding that he has house insurance that would cover his. To cut a long story short he has had 2 washing machines delivered both have been faulty he paid £115 the man was supposed to come out today between 4-5 today and hasn't been we want his money back and I am going to get him a brand new washing machine with a guarantee, does anyone have any idea how I should go about this my parents are both o.a.ps and have disabilities I have a phone number but it just goes to an answer machine please please help He has paid out half of their money on this and they can't really afford to lose the £115

There is no shop,just washers and cookers etc. standing on the pavement. T he man has connections with the cafe across the road.

Thanks for that I am going up first thing hopefully to get it sorted out