Hendersons relish limited edition

mm pie and pies lovely nearly teatime oh and a lovely drop of Henderson's perfect

Got that order mate yes although delivery is taking a while

Thats the one in cafe! £5 but unsigned, however cafe sell goo designs (local sheffied artist) stuff so maybe you could get them signed and make a profit!??:hihi:

If you interested in hendos:love: stuff cafe sells mugs picture and postcads etc etc by goo designs and other local artists,

I've spotted a Toddla T Hendersons on ebay this week, hope that helps!

Have you seen the pin badges? They look brill! They were on the Facebook page

Tesco on Infirmary road had the tour de france ones when we went in the other day.

You cannot buy Hendos where I live. I am sure there is money to be made if someone from Sheffield set up an export business :hihi:

You cannot buy Hendos where I live. I am sure there is money to be made if someone from Sheffield set up an export business :hihi:

I have just checked and You don’t need a licence to export:

"a cultural object less than 50 years old at the time of export"

https://www.gov.uk/export-licence-for-cultural-goods

So you will be safe to export Hendos under 50 years old.

Tesco on Infirmary road had the tour de france ones when we went in the other day.

So do Morrisons at Meadowhead :)

Morning all bit of a random one just wondered if anyone knew of anywhere you can buy the limited edition bottles of hendersons I.e the pete McKee ones or the toddla t I've tried all the usual places eBay etc but didn't know if there was any quirky sheffield shops out there that may sell them i started collecting the bottles about 6 months back and it's become on obsession(keeps me of the streets) or if anyone has any the would like to sell I pay up to £50 for the more elusive ones.cheers

Just found this page on facebook ,you can post your swaps ;D https://www.facebook.com/Hendersonsrelishlimitededitionbottles?fref=nf

Edited by littlewizzle

I went to his gallery a few weeks ago and they had loads of different ones for sale