Message to bad driver of Sheffield

Please,please contact the DVLA at your convenience to surrender your driving license.

I do hope you read this forum and take some advice despite your obvious belief that you "are always right"

You are the one that was turning left out of Endcliffe glen road and I was the one coming down Endcliffe vale road yesterday morning around 08.45.

Now for your education, Endcliffe glen road at its junction with Endcliffe vale road is a giveway (You MUST give way to traffic on the main road when emerging from a junction with broken white lines across the road.)

I was coming down Endcliffe vale road and had already entered the traffic calming area before you decided to pull out of the junction (you are required to check both ways before proceeding).

You then decided to tell me I was supposed to give you priority,ranted and raved,swore at me whilst gesticulating all the time.

Well Sir, you are wrong ! You are a danger to other road users and yourself.

Why you felt the need to act in such an aggressive manner to a vaunrable woman on her own is beyond comprehension and was reflected by your wife's embarrassment.

The way you behaved can only be constituted as threatening behaviour and for this reason was duly reported to the relevant authorities.

Please take a long look in a mirror and ask yourself if a grownman should act in such a way to a lone woman and also address your obvious anger issues.

Have you had this pent up for 36 hours?

Have you had this pent up for 36 hours?

No, I didn't realise that a time limit existed before having to start a thread.

Really don't get pointnof this thread

It's to reach out and try to educate the driver (and others) on the importance of good driving and the obvious behaviour should not be tolerated.

What I really don't get is your need to reply to a thread that you don't see the point of.

Did you get his registration ?

Yes, it was all captured on dashcam and reported.

I doubt they have the manpower to wag a finger at someone who didn't give way at a give way junction.

I guess the OP needed to vent her spleen which she has done.

Hope you feel better now:)

I doubt they have the manpower to wag a finger at someone who didn't give way at a give way junction.

It was not just someone not giving way but the threatening behaviour of a grown man towards a woman which has ultimately gained the authorities attention and concerned me the most in this most unsavoury encounter.

I should not have to feel petrified on a Sheffield street going about my daily routine and lawfully using the road.

They might be interested if there is a video showing road rage though.

Also worth an upload to YouTube, name (numberplate) and shame is now very common.

I think the members thread is a very good one. She described everything just as it happened and was actually verbally abused for being in the right