Grooming gangs in Sheffield raid this morning

Apparently there was dawn raid in the 'Callow Mount' area of Sheffield by police and immigaration officers. Men were arrested on rape, trafficking, blackmail and drugs offence charges.

https://www.thestar.co.uk/news/homes-raided-in-sheffield-in-crackdown-on-people-trafficking-and-serious-sex-offences-1-8947063

I'd like to wager that when more is revealed we wont be in the slightest surprised.

Not much chat in here about this one.

I wonder why hmmmm......

Not much chat in here about this one.

I wonder why hmmmm......

because last time i checked there wasnt any info about the raids on either south yorkshire OR Teesides news media bar it actually happened?

Theres not much to say about something you dont really know much about?

hmmmmmm?

its horrific this crime and I hope the get long sentences

Around two years ago there was a disturbance next door to me and the police attended, the police came to my house and asked if we had heard or seen anything, the people involved were two Pakistanis and white girls, when I told the police that young schoolgirls were being brought to the property by these two men, they didn't pass any comment or ask for more information, I personally thought that the police didn't want to know.

Around two years ago there was a disturbance next door to me and the police attended, the police came to my house and asked if we had heard or seen anything, the people involved were two Pakistanis and white girls, when I told the police that young schoolgirls were being brought to the property by these two men, they didn't pass any comment or ask for more information, I personally thought that the police didn't want to know.

Why didn't you report the dodgy goings on before the police knocked on your door?

Why didn't you report the dodgy goings on before the police knocked on your door?

I did , I rang 101

I did , I rang 101

It's scandalous how the police and other services turned a blind eye out of fear of being labelled racist.

Those poor girls.

Apparently 20 more men charged in Calderdale today.

Here you go, theres a list here

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/police-release-details-nine-arrested-14135939

sorry it doesnt give names or races tho

Why does race come into the equasion. If Plod have made arrests in conjunction with grooming gangs, if they were to be prosecuted hopefully they would get a nice long time inside of one of Her Maj's hotels, free board and meals provided.

Angel1.