New venue on Ecclesall Rd

I've noticed a new place has opened at the bottom end of Ecclesall Road, in what used to be Mr Potato and then a Wrap cafe.

I've only noticed it whilst cycling past, and can't remember the name of it for the life of me.

So, any information to add to this fairly useless post :)

Surely it’s too small to be a bar or restaurant.

Saw a new bar while driving past last night, called "Country Club" I think?, do you mean that one?, has a "Budweiser" light up sign in the window, unfortunately...........

Saw a new bar while driving past last night, called "Country Club" I think?, do you mean that one?, has a "Budweiser" light up sign in the window, unfortunately...........

That's the one.

Do you mean what used to be ' The Botanical '?

No but the last thing I heard about the Botanical was that someone was interested in reopening it.

No but the last thing I heard about the Botanical was that someone was interested in reopening it.

That’s good then. It seems like it’s been boarded up with fly posters for what seems like forever. Im surprised that property has been shut up so long, as it’s pretty big inside.

Why unfortunately? It's a useful indicator whether you'd think it worth trying. It'd certainly save me some time. ;)

Why unfortunately? It's a useful indicator whether you'd think it worth trying. It'd certainly save me some time. ;)

Ha ha good point!

Guest makapaka

Why? It might be a great place that you’d like?