The Consequences of Brexit [part 4]

We're trying to but find the EU dragging on our leg with the begging bowl out.

No,the cake and eat it brigade want the UK back in the club on their terms........leave means leave,just try and do it with some dignity,which is seemingly proving difficult for some in the UK.

We're trying to but find the EU dragging on our leg with the begging bowl out.

Thats Bruxelles trying to give you the begging bowl because you are going to need it in a few years if you leave...

Thats Bruxelles trying to give you the begging bowl because you are going to need it in a few years if you leave...

Do you want to be in bed with an organisation like that?

Ha! Ha!

The parasites of Brussels need to start thinking about where they are going to find wealthy new donors for their elitist club to replace the riches the UK sends them (which they squander).

Ha! Ha!

The parasites of Brussels need to start thinking about where they are going to find wealthy new donors for their elitist club to replace the riches the UK sends them (which they squander).

If the EU were that bothered,they would have given the UK their cake and eat it by now,last word we got was from the man of the people himself after meeting Barnier........he says you probably not going to like what's offered,does that sound like an organisation that's quaking in their boots about losing a bit of pocket money?

Do you want to be in bed with an organisation like that?

You mean one that does it's best to help all members and soon to be ex members?

I'm already in bed with them thanks I left the UK. Im only back here for a while helping others move to the EU and I made dman sure I got paid in proper Euros not this funny pounds stuff

You mean one that does it's best to help all members and soon to be ex members?

I'm already in bed with them thanks I left the UK. Im only back here for a while helping others move to the EU and I made dman sure I got paid in proper Euros not this funny pounds stuff

well I can only hope all soon to become ex-members, say thank you for your begging bowl but no thanks and wish you on your way

well I can only hope all soon to become ex-members, say thank you for your begging bowl but no thanks and wish you on your way

And if thd economy tanks (I've still heard no plans from anyone btw) then what?

And if thd economy tanks (I've still heard no plans from anyone btw) then what?

tanks as in?

tanks as in?

Crashes. Lots of unemployment. Recession.

That sort of thing.

Crashes. Lots of unemployment. Recession.

That sort of thing.

and that's going to happen why?

and that's going to happen why?

nobody said will, it CAN, you mean you dont know how countries work? trade works? economies work? use yer brain, yet again brexit is jumping off a cliff with no idea whats below, NOBODY, not even those saying its a good idea have put anything in place or even said what they hope will happen to keep the economy running as it does. not in 2016....nor now are we any wiser.

Instead of just spitting the same old how do you know things will go bad spiel, try explaining what you think will happen and what should be put in place to make things better.