January 2018 transfer window

Found this link with number of touches (select Chalkboard tab then touches)

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/1192520/Live/England-Championship-2017-2018-Sheffield-United-Sheffield-Wednesday

Shows Clarke with 26 and Rhodes with 23

Rhodes didn’t play the full 90 though but to save argument both were very poor in the game.

Rhodes didn’t play the full 90 though but to save argument both were very poor in the game.

Who’s arguing? Speedy asked for a link so one was provided.

Why is this even part of a Transfer Rumours thread anyway?

From Sky Transfer Centre

OWLS CLOSE TO PELUPESSY

New Sheffield Wednesday boss Jos Luhukay looks set to make his first signing at Hillsborough with Dutch midfielder Joey Pelupessy presently undergoing a medical at the club, Sky Sports News understands.

The 24-year old defensive midfielder is captain at his hometown Eredivisie club, Heracles Almelo, and has made 119 appearances for them since arriving from FC Twente in 2014.

Luhukay has also been linked with a move for another Dutchman, Feyenoord left back, Miquel Nelom.

From Sky Transfer Centre

OWLS CLOSE TO PELUPESSY

New Sheffield Wednesday boss Jos Luhukay looks set to make his first signing at Hillsborough with Dutch midfielder Joey Pelupessy presently undergoing a medical at the club, Sky Sports News understands.

The 24-year old defensive midfielder is captain at his hometown Eredivisie club, Heracles Almelo, and has made 119 appearances for them since arriving from FC Twente in 2014.

Luhukay has also been linked with a move for another Dutchman, Feyenoord left back, Miquel Nelom.

The type of player we’ve needed for a while.

The type of player we’ve needed for a while.

a captain? to replace Loovens? LOL

If he signs lets hope for a few like this.

Expected win,nice to see some of our youngsters given a run out.

Expected win,nice to see some of our youngsters given a run out.

Do try to keep up old boy, they're on about your transfer targets!

Yer Man (Globetrotting Blade) posted that Pudil drinks with some Blades fans and reveals 'behind closed doors' happenings at Hillsborough. Allegedly.

Why wouldn't he go drinking with SUFC fans who live near him?, do you think he understands the rivalry between the clubs?, do you think when his missus says "we are going out on Sunday afternoon with that couple from round the corner", he says "no can do, he supports Sheffield United". :hihi:

Oh and as for things he said, nothing I have heard was ever bad about t'owd Carlos, but if you want me to give you a few funny examples, I might.

Why wouldn't he go drinking with SUFC fans who live near him?, do you think he understands the rivalry between the clubs?, do you think when his missus says "we are going out on Sunday afternoon with that couple from round the corner", he says "no can do, he supports Sheffield United". :hihi:

Oh and as for things he said, nothing I have heard was ever bad about t'owd Carlos, but if you want me to give you a few funny examples, I might.

Which pub? I might call in to get some inside info?

I'm surprised the blades you mention haven't plastered what he's said all over Twitter, it'd be good ammo and they love talking about SWFC.

do you think when his missus says "we are going out on Sunday afternoon with that couple from round the corner", he says "no can do, he supports Sheffield United". :hihi:

YES!!!!!!

:hihi:

YES!!!!!!

:hihi:

I know I would :hihi::hihi: