Which singer or band did you never see live but wish you had ?

Jimi Hendrix and Stevie Ray Vaughan.Glad that i did get to see the late Gary Moore ,Phil Lynott and Rick Parfitt.Good memories.:)

---------- Post added 16-01-2018 at 20:12 ----------

Kula Shaker

Pantera

East 17

That's an unusual trio.East 17 and Pantera are about as different as you can get.Im a fan of Kula shaker and Pantera but i think i would give East 17 a miss.Brian Harvey really irritates me,and how the hell did he manage to run himself over with his car.

---------- Post added 16-01-2018 at 20:16 ----------

i had a ticket to see Motorhead a few years ago in Leeds, never went cos of family stuff, wish i had now, cant anymore :(

I feel for you mate,id have been gutted as well.

Edited by area 51

never got to see meatloaf wish i had

Saw him at City Hall twice in the Eighties amazing show but one of the shows me and a mate skipped school for the afternoon to see if we could get his autograph when he got off coach and sadly he was really arrogant and pushed us out of the way,his band were really embarrassed and couldn't have been nicer to us as a result somewhere at my mothers I have a copy of Modern Girl signed by Bob Kulick etc but not Mr Loaf.

If I could have seen any band in there heyday it would have been The New York Dolls

I've never actually seen the Stones. The time to see them was about '71 (their peak). Missed 'em back then.

Since that golden era I've had many opportunities to see them but have either thought "They're too old. It'll be a shambles..." or "How much?????" Jagger can push off. They're rich enough. Not paying two hundred quid for one ticket...".

Truth is, I'm not that bothered that I've never seen them. They were on my wish-list once. Not so much now.

I wish I'd seen Queen while Freddie Mercury was alive, The Beatles, B.B.King, Pink Floyd (saw them at Live8 but that was only a couple of songs), Bob Marley, Oasis......my list could go on for pages.

Elvis Presley and Chuck Berry

Edited by cressida

Billy Fury, Roy Orbison .😎 and Elvis. 

Bob Marley, Freddy Mercury.  I feel honoured to have seen Gene Pitney at the city hall and to have held his hand for quite a while, just two nights before he sadly passed away.

Saw Queen at Bingley Hall, Staffordshire, about 1976. Me and my 14 year old mates squeezed right up to the front barrier. It blew our little minds!!!