Woodseats Workingmens clubs goalkeeper

Hi Jim, just spoken to David about the Blackpool game and he remembered it as though it was yesterday. His words were, Ah Ron got hurt so i went in goal, no subs in them days i was in goal eighty eight minutes. we won one nought, Eddie Holliday scored. Have to say i didn,t remember it but my hero did. :hihi:

I couldn't have told you the scorer but it was at the Leppings Lane end. The crowd went crackers and a bloke in front of me spilt all his loose change jumping up and down. Funny what sticks in your mind. :)

Very enjoyable post to read is this !

A breath of fresh air instead of some of the t---e and onions that we normally get !!

Does any one remember when the Owls borrowed Woodseats WMC goalkeeper Due to both Springett and Grummitt being injured:)

I think his name was Trevor Pearson, I believe he played at Anfield, standing ovation at the end, I believe he then went back to Wood seats WMC.

Did Trevor Pearson ever play for the Abbey Hotel in the Sheffield & Regional Sunday league in the early 1970's?