Promotion for the Blades this season

I am posting this as my view of the Blades in the second half of the season

To get promoted is not easy as we all know, so far so good at present even with our injuries.

We have players coming back, we have a boy wonder who has only started a few matches so far, Ched Evans to get match fit and score the 10+ goals as I predicted in Sep

I would like to see Brooke, Duffy, Sharp

,Clarke and Donaldson in together I know this would be a luxury but a lot of goals

The squad does need a little tweeking but we have a great team spirit and I still fear no any club in this league. We will not win all matches but will be trying to.

There are plenty of goals to come from this squad and I will enjoy every one of them

Good luck to all local teams in 2018

I see it like this,

at start of season, if you offered 7th at christmas, higher than weds, and beat weds at hillsbro.

I think I would have taken :)

I see it like this.

Rogets is better than Barry.

Please try harder.

I see it like this,

at start of season, if you offered 7th at christmas, higher than weds, and beat weds at hillsbro.

I think I would have taken :)

I replied to the post " Can billy Sharp score goals in the Championship" a long time ago as to what we would do and have been proved right

My views were the same then as now

Read both posts please

Personally it would not be such a blow if we miss out on promotion.I do understand that it would be a tremendous lift financially for the club even if we lasted just a year.Having said that it would cost the club millions to get the players needed to play in the prem even if they ended up whipping boys for the big guys.Such an unlevel playing field for the majority of clubs in England and so predictable much rather have the Championship.Not as many actors divers or divas in the second tier.Also I find the refs seem to lean towards the bigger clubs particularly when they are at home and the F.A seam to have their favourites to.The big six I am sure will end up with so much power that the rest will have to dance to their tune ,No I AM VERY HAPPY WHERE WE ARE THANKYOU.

I AM VERY HAPPY WHERE WE ARE THANKYOU.

Good man, I agree with you (on this subject) as I've said many times.

Yer can shove the Premier League and all it's riches (the money doesn't just come in to the club does it?)

I reckon, apart from the the 5 or 6 obvious billionaire's playthings in the top League, the remaining best towns/cities/clubs and teams are with us in the Championship.

I know I'd like Chansiri to get some or all of his money back for investing in the first place, but other than that, yer can shove it.

I'm not sure McCabe or the Prince have the need to claw anything back do they, so not as important to them?

Personally it would not be such a blow if we miss out on promotion.I do understand that it would be a tremendous lift financially for the club even if we lasted just a year.Having said that it would cost the club millions to get the players needed to play in the prem even if they ended up whipping boys for the big guys.Such an unlevel playing field for the majority of clubs in England and so predictable much rather have the Championship.Not as many actors divers or divas in the second tier.Also I find the refs seem to lean towards the bigger clubs particularly when they are at home and the F.A seam to have their favourites to.The big six I am sure will end up with so much power that the rest will have to dance to their tune ,No I AM VERY HAPPY WHERE WE ARE THANKYOU.

Wow for once I agree with you. I despise the Premier League and have said it on here many times, except for the 6 biggest sides its a stale boring survival battle. Leicester were a once in a lifetime exception.

They are better off where they are, learn to walk before you try to run. Remember 2006 .

Brooks will be out for a few months yet (Glandular Fever), which is probably why Ben Whiteman has been recalled from loan. We need a couple of additional players to cover certain positions, and a pacey striker or goal minded attacking midfielder.

I agree with Petcharlie and Hotty (good grief!), the greedy Prem is not the be all and end all, and the fairy story of a team like Leicester is few and far between. The top six clubs won't change that much, so the only thrill is the white-knuckle ride of avoiding relegation.

When I look at some of the predictions on here made both by Blades and Owls, I wonder just how long those folks have been watching the Sheffield clubs.

After 65 years of watching the Blades and following the Owls in the media, I am wise enough to know that anything can happen in Sheffield football.

Predicting the outcome of the Sheffield derby is IMPOSSIBLE !!

When I look at some of the predictions on here made both by Blades and Owls, I wonder just how long those folks have been watching the Sheffield clubs.

After 65 years of watching the Blades and following the Owls in the media, I am wise enough to know that anything can happen in Sheffield football.

Predicting the outcome of the Sheffield derby is IMPOSSIBLE !!

Absolutely spot on. It's a totally level playing field next Friday. It only needs the Blades to put in a performance like the one at Milwall recently and Wednesday to repeat their recent Forest performance, it only needs a cruel deflection from a shot that's going miles wide and the whole balance of a game can change.

I'm looking forward to it but I'm realistic to realise the result could go either way and at the end of the day in this game in particular its the result that matters.

I agree with the above post,s, you just don,t know what is going to happen on the day, we just hope our team turns up and gets the result. That said i do think in previous years when we had more local lads playing they found that bit extra and it showed. Unless they are from Sheffield they just do not know what it means to the fans, bragging rights is a wonderful feeling even if your are in a relegation fight and this is not just another game.