The new & improved Cafe Moco on West Street

At last I've found somewhere to get a nice breakfast! Has anyone else tried the new extended Cafe Moco?

Fabulous poached eggs on toast and a latte all for about £4!

I really to see the attraction of tatty chains like Starbucks or Subway when we have such great independant operators like Moco.

where abouts on west street is it ? im going to be up there at some point today so i might pop in to see what its like

Errr... it's on the same block as BRB and opposite the new Tesco. Opens at 8 I think.

Sorry to necrobump... but has this place closed down now? Just went by and the windows were whitewashed out.

Sorry to necrobump... but has this place closed down now? Just went by and the windows were whitewashed out.

My main concern was how it could be both new and improved? Surely it's one or the other? (Or perhaps just closed now...)

My main concern was how it could be both new and improved? Surely it's one or the other? (Or perhaps just closed now...)

It's definitely not new. Perhaps it's being improved again 12 years on.

£4 for eggs on toast and a latte in 2005! Robbery! Glad I've only just found out.

Anybody got any ideas? No sign of any work going on...