Brentford v Sheffield Wednesday 30/12/17

Never going to score with the lumbering lump Nuhiu up front.

We are struggling to score goals, and yet Winnall is knocking them in for Derby.

I agree we ended up with the short straw in the Winnall deal ....

However he's gone,he can't be recalled, so why keep mentioning him when he scores ..?

Didn't see many talk about him when we'd beaten Forest ....

MCGeady,Madine & Maghoma all scored yesterday ..shall we all moan about that as well ....:roll:

I agree we ended up with the short straw in the Winnall deal ....

However he's gone,he can't be recalled, so why keep mentioning him when he scores ..?

Didn't see many talk about him when we'd beaten Forest ....

MCGeady,Madine & Maghoma all scored yesterday ..shall we all moan about that as well ....:roll:

Winnall is a better striker than jao and Nuhiu and Fletcher, probably as good as Rhodes

We cannot create chances, Winnall would be equally as ineffective as the current strikers are, for the record he’s scored 6 which is hardly “knocking them in” Matej Vydra at Derby has scored double that.

Maybe, but Vydra probably played twice as many games.

We cannot create chances, Winnall would be equally as ineffective as the current strikers are, for the record he’s scored 6 which is hardly “knocking them in” Matej Vydra at Derby has scored double that.

Leon clarke has got 14 too matey

Leon clarke has got 14 too matey

Didn’t realise he was on loan from SWFC and the 14 goals haven’t prevented the current form of one win in eight, a decent tally for an journeyman but he needs to repeat it now the chips are down.

Didn’t realise he was on loan from SWFC and the 14 goals haven’t prevented the current form of one win in eight, a decent tally for an journeyman but he needs to repeat it now the chips are down.

Get your point

Can utd get rhodes on loan from the owls?

Get your point

Can utd get rhodes on loan from the owls?

I don’t think it’s forwards that’s united need.

Oh sorry it was just another veiled dig, I didn’t realise.

Vydra isn’t on loan from SWFC either but you brought him into it anyway. I noticed you didn’t pull Sheridan up for mentioning other players that weren’t on loan either!! Is it different rules for when other posters do the same or just the ones you are trying to bait into arguments?

This was a thread about yesterday’s game and yet again you have brought your own agenda into it.