Luxury Spa Beauty Classes for Face, Body and Skin Care

Temple Spa offer luxury, spa quality skin care products, face care products, body care products and aromatherapy products for men and women.

Normally only found in our spas, the range is also offered by The Waldorf Hilton as their guest toiletries, you can shower with them at 40,000 feet compliments of Emirates Airline and if you want to buy them at a retail outlet then you are going to have to go to Harrods. So, as if that wasn't special enough, Temple Spa found a way to bring our spa range to you, in your home and, that is where I come in with SPA TO GO.

I offer exclusive, complimentary TEMPLE SPA experiences for up to eight people, one-to-one consultations and skin care assessments. Please drop me a text or an email for further details and/or to make your booking to have your skin type analyzed, learn how to do a home facial based on one of the most popular facials at the TEMPLE SPA retreats and day-spas, plus try out some luxurious skin care products!

Online shopping available - just click the link in my signature or drop me a message.

Edited by meltemplespa
Updating information

sounds a great idea if you need that type of thing,but theres a lot of competition out there but good luck

sounds a great idea if you need that type of thing,but theres a lot of competition out there but good luck

Thank you for your kind wishes - that's so sweet of you.

Competition is both healthy and helpful, I think. Temple Spa products are absolutely wonderful but, as with anything, they aren't for everyone so knowing my 'competition' is useful. If I can't help someone with Temple Spa products then I always know where to direct them for an alternative (which is the way I believe good customer service should work).

Let me know if you'd like a free sample; I'd be delighted to send you something. PM me if you wish.