Bedding for the pound

Just to remind everyone not to throw anything away that could be used for bedding by the dog pound to keep the critters warm (the weather is forecast to turn foul!)

If you don't have transport but have some suitable bedding you want to donate, pm me and if you're not too far away I'll pick it up and deliver it.

Thanks for reading

Great that people are still rallying round and getting bedding down there to Shalesmoor. They SO NEED IT at this time of year - so dig deep - fleecy blankets, sleeping bags, flannelette sheet, towels - make sure a difference because they go through bedding a lot when the weather is this bad.

Its pretty easy to drop things off for them too if people can get down - so come on Sheffielders, spread the word - warmth needed. !

As the weather is truly foul, please do think of the poor little critters in the pound, and either take any old bedding, towels etc to them, or if you don't have transport, I will collect in certain areas. Without donations of bedding they're literally lying on cold concrete.