Static caravans and site fees

Can anyone give me any info on static caravan sites (Yorkshire Coast pref) and their site fees. Would like a good quality 2nd hand caravan with affordable fees on a quiet site. I have seen some that seem to charge £3000+ and that is just too far out of our price range. Do they exist around £1200-£1500 or am I behind the times?

Your a tad behind the times I am afraid. We found one in North Yorkshire for about $2000 per year. I think the cheapest I have found is about $2500 and that needed you to pay water rates, electric and a service fee on top. You may manage to site a tourer for that budget on a seasonal pitch

Can anyone give me any info on static caravan sites (Yorkshire Coast pref) and their site fees. Would like a good quality 2nd hand caravan with affordable fees on a quiet site. I have seen some that seem to charge £3000+ and that is just too far out of our price range. Do they exist around £1200-£1500 or am I behind the times?

I went to this site at Saltfleet from the early 1970s until about 2007 (approx.). There isn't much there but its a great inexpensive base for the east coast. They didn't used to over inflate the price of the vans compared to other sites either.

Some really nice walks along the sand dunes. The sea doesn't come in very often so its a long walk if you want to be at the water edge on a daily basis.

https://www.new-inn-caravan-park-saltfleet.co.uk/pricing-information/

Price for this year is £1845 inclusive of rates and water.

Ive got a couple of caravans on Cherished Holiday Homes and my site fees are around £3,500 per year

I have one at croft in Lincolnshire 10 mins from Skegness

Our site fees for next year are £1750,