Claims that a police officer hit a female in Sheffield, caught on CCTV..?

What do you think of the incident?  

503 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the incident?

• I support the police officer
    • I don't support the police officer

Cleared Pc found dying on Snowdon

A police officer who was cleared of wrongdoing after punching a woman while trying to arrest her has died after being found in north Wales.

Pc Anthony Mulhall, of South Yorkshire, was found on Mount Snowdon on Thursday, but died in hospital on Friday.

OMG - What a terrible shock. RIP Tony.

Poor fella. Sounds like thing were terrible for him even though he was cleared of any wrong doing.

Nonsense, if someone with brittle bone syndrome put up a struggle and an officer was to punch them in the arm 5 times, it would result in that person having a shattered arm.

There are many arm locks, leg locks, head locks, and other forms of restraint that do not cause any bruising of any kind, or cause much distress, and can be applied to any given situation, that includes a foaming at the mouth raving lunatic, hell bent on damaging someone.

But I think I have clearly put my views across on this, and have lost interest in it, so I think i'll just be a viewer from now on.

It is a criminal offence itself to resist arrest.

AM note

And out of respect to the officer and his family, it's time for this thread to rest in peace too.

Closing.