The Big Sheffield Graffiti Thread

was that meant for me to learn difference btween tagging n pieces super chrome:)

yeah minnime, but if i'm wrong i'm sorry,its just i'm wondering if your son just does tagging or does he like to do pieces too.cos at the ballcourt theres only a little wall for taggs compared to the whole square itself.:)

eeek... I'm sure I pressed the "U" key... or maybe I just depressed it:D.

Go on.:thumbsup::hihi:

noooooooooooooo:P

Big up the WSK boys.

got a few people comin up/over from exeter and berlin in the next week or two,ill get in touch n tell you when cuz were gonna do a jam at the courts.should be a laugh.

7 you goin middlwood festival?

not sure, i was giong to the sheffstock event as its near my home. Are you having a jam up there at middlewood?

Big up the WSK boys.

got a few people comin up/over from exeter and berlin in the next week or two,ill get in touch n tell you when cuz were gonna do a jam at the courts.should be a laugh.

yeah that sounds good t.

not sure, i was giong to the sheffstock event as its near my home. Are you having a jam up there at middlewood?

it was a new free festival on sat but didnt manage to get down 7,but ive pm'd fox who is organising it to see if we can do some boards for next time.

there is a billy conolly thread on here at the mo,and on the programme there refering to ,has a crome roller dub on the cannal route towards meadowhall...its on the programme that was on last night...big up to you billy.

...from here to fame.