Youtube channel based in and featuring Sheffield

Developing a youtube channel based in Sheffield, sort of online journal as well as about collecting records. if anyone interested, there will be TONS of location based videos coming over the year. The channel is called VINYLKATS, and I want to build up a large base of Sheffield made video material, not just about record collecting, but as a sort of online resource as well.

Check the link in my signature, as I could do with a few youtube subscriptions to my channel to help grow it. There will be a web site too but not developed this yet. Takes a lot of work to get a Youtube channel running successfully, but with lots of forthcoming video material based in Sheffield and surrounds, I think it will start to grow.

Happy New Year!

Thats interesting I was going to make a channel very much like that reviewing albums and music

Thats interesting I was going to make a channel very much like that reviewing albums and music

Maybe you two could team up and do one! Yes, it sounds like a great idea. Just as long as it nothing like Sheffield Live.

Will be working on it daily. It could go in many different directions but should be fun. Planning some videos about Sheffield record stores

---------- Post added 06-01-2018 at 11:12 ----------

Great minds think alike!! I plan to do a weekly album review, as soon as I get organized!! let me know when you have a channel up and we can cross-link?

Will be working on it daily. It could go in many different directions but should be fun. Planning some videos about Sheffield record stores

---------- Post added 06-01-2018 at 11:12 ----------

Great minds think alike!! I plan to do a weekly album review, as soon as I get organized!! let me know when you have a channel up and we can cross-link?

Sounds good. Let's hope it has some pizzaz, sheffield live hasn't got that either. Even it's presenters are boring and 2 dimentional.