Crystal Bar - reopened after NYE stabbings

What sort of place is this, then, and what sort of people go there? Is it a regular for the kind of people who carry knives or was last night atypical?

Its vile, but it caters for many. Older mutton and young pups who think they are "ballers". Candy Pants (the name of the organiser from last nights event) are renowned for being "Glam". VILE

Bars in Sheffield will have to start having Lasers on the Doors so they can detect if someone as a mysterous object in there pockets,as loads are taking Knifes out in there pockets nowdays

Its vile, but it caters for many. Older mutton and young pups who think they are "ballers". Candy Pants (the name of the organiser from last nights event) are renowned for being "Glam". VILE

That's practically every bar in town now

Far too many people carrying knives now days, not surprising when police are too scared to stop search people for fear of getting a complaint and loosing their jobs. On top of that, the penalty for carrying a knife is a joke.

What sort of place is this, then, and what sort of people go there? Is it a regular for the kind of people who carry knives or was last night atypical?

we dont go to town anymore full of young idiots and older 50 somethings that should know better with something to prove with their dolled up mutton on their arms. no thanks:gag:

Far too many people carrying knives now days, not surprising when police are too scared to stop search people for fear of getting a complaint and loosing their jobs. On top of that, the penalty for carrying a knife is a joke.

I thought years ago there was a mandatory custodial sentence for anyone carrying a knife. It seems either the judiciary haven't upheld the law or the law was quietly dropped.

As for what sort of person goes to Crystal.....we had our team Xmas do there this year. Thankfully I didn't go.

I thought years ago there was a mandatory custodial sentence for anyone carrying a knife. It seems either the judiciary haven't upheld the law or the law was quietly dropped.

As for what sort of person goes to Crystal.....we had our team Xmas do there this year. Thankfully I didn't go.

Exactly, if you are caught with a knife on the street it should be a straight 5 year sentence.

I went to Crystal Bar shortly after it opened and thought that it was very beautiful inside. I went last year, and it was horrid, full of degenerates.

There have been a good few stabbings on Carver Street over the past few years; somebody lost their life due to getting knifed.

Perhaps rather than have pubs and clubs within such short distance from one another, the council shouldn't grant licences to anymore clubs within that vicinity.

The Chicken Stop on the corner seems to be a bit of a fulcrum from the morons.

I went to Crystal Bar shortly after it opened and thought that it was very beautiful inside. I went last year, and it was horrid, full of degenerates.

There have been a good few stabbings on Carver Street over the past few years; somebody lost their life due to getting knifed.

Perhaps rather than have pubs and clubs within such short distance from one another, the council shouldn't grant licences to anymore clubs within that vicinity.

The Chicken Stop on the corner seems to be a bit of a fulcrum from the morons.

There are certain bars, styles, clubs, fried chicken shops, all night off licences and music that just spell trouble. The same ones that have been causing trouble for 20 years or so. Is this the vibrant and welcoming city centre the council should be encouraging? Or should they all be shut...indefinitely? Seems a no brainer to me.