Wednesday v Burton

Need a win otherwise we face the second half of the season looking over our shoulder at the bottom half of the table....

Lots of concerns over fitness and out of form players ... No manager etc etc but surely we have enough to beat Burton ...

Desperately need the manager situation sorting ... I'd go for someone with experience of the league ... One who has the club at heart and could come in till the end of the season to stabilise the club & give the owner time to access exactly what's needed...step forward Gary Megson ...

Need a win otherwise we face the second half of the season looking over our shoulder at the bottom half of the table....

Lots of concerns over fitness and out of form players ... No manager etc etc but surely we have enough to beat Burton ...

Desperately need the manager situation sorting ... I'd go for someone with experience of the league ... One who has the club at heart and could come in till the end of the season to stabilise the club & give the owner time to access exactly what's needed...step forward Gary Megson ...

I wouldn't back em

We’re in a mess no doubt, injuries stacking up and a poor performance yesterday, really need to get three points from this one or we could be facing a dire second half of the season.

Megson would do me. He owes us nowt and he'd be a much better bet than some of the names being bandied about.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

megson would tighten them up defensively as as is needed andwould do a job for us.

Some of the other names ive seen will do us no good snd to be honest sick of all these forign managers and need a proper Wednesday man !

Miracles don,t happen at S6 as far as i,m concerned.So lets get a manager in, Megson would be my first choice or Irish, regroup and get ready for the next season. We certainly could do with a result today, but we all know what Burton are about, they are no ones pushovers. I,ll go with a 2-0 win.

Fear the worst,, Sheffield football. Ba humbug.

I'm beginning to think that some of our injuries are 'fake nooz'

What injury did Bannan get to keep him out for so long?

How debilitating is Hooper's injury?

How come Lee had a hip operation, came back firing on most cylinders, made a big difference, never limped once, but now needs another hip operation?

Just how bad is Forestieri's injury, and why is he (allegedly) in Italy?

As I understand it, most of our injured players 'took a knock' in some cases months ago, and they're nowhere to be seen or heard?

It's all very strange to me.

I don't normally have a go at individuals, but strewth, our Left Back position needs sorting. I've not been impressed by any one who's played there (Pudil probably being the best) and of the back up players, Emmanuelson, never got a chance and Fox is looking extremely slow and easily beatable. Van Aken is taking time to adapt (I reckon he'd be better in a back 3 with more freedom to express himself). Loovens is also looking lethargic. Lees wasn't exactly impressive before his 'injury' either.

We're missing Bannan and Lee badly. Butterfield looked a terrific player 3 weeks ago, but has stalled in recent games.

Some say the players weren't playing for Carlos, but it seems to me that they're not playing for themselves, Bullen, Chansiri or the fans.

Summat's up at'Mill and it needs eradicating.

I'd love to know what the players have taken umbridge for.

We should paste Burton today, but in their present mood, our players may gift them a draw. 3-0 should be easily achievable, but I don't see us achieving it.

1-1, or 2-1 Wednesday Reserves' Reserves 2nd string squad thingy. :)

Today’s line up against Burton:

Time to stand up and be counted and start getting those results.

Wildsmith

Hunt

Venancio

Loovens

Fox

Wallace

Butterfield

Jones

Reach

Rhodes

Joao

Subs: Dawson, Palmer, Nuhiu, Matias, Baker, Pudil Abdi

Hope their new CEO has had a few bob on as well!

Why?no recall of Winnal?our team get weaker every game

Today’s line up against Burton:

Time to stand up and be counted and start getting those results.

Wildsmith

Hunt

Venancio

Loovens

Fox

Wallace

Butterfield

Jones

Reach

Rhodes

Joao

Subs: Dawson, Palmer, Nuhiu, Matias, Baker, Pudil Abdi

Without dismissing the injury trouble, that squad SHOULD beat Burton. It still represents more experience/quality/value than any squad Burton can put together. Unfortunately we won't win.

I like Lee Bullen as a character and reckon he is a solid assistant, but he isn't management material.

I'd like to see a new manager brought in within days. Prediction - 0-0