26/12/2017 Sheffield united vs Sunderland

Difficult game but should win this imo 32k at the lane buzzing

Blades just got to be positive and results will come I’m sure

play any way near like we did against brissie and villa after the 12 min well win that

We should be looking to get 3 points against a technically superior side who still haven't gelled.

Sadly still missing key players, but the spirit will hopefully get us through

Big performance needed in front of a sold out Bramall Lane.I'd go with the same starting 11 that we played at Villa.

**** easy lol, sunderland are going down

Good on Utd....as for blunderland...league ones a comin lol

^^^^ Sunderland were absolutely awful ,you 2 might be right.

Massive win that,we saw what happened at Villa and could see we wern't a million miles away,so we did the business.

Lundstram was showing signs at Villa of being a decent player in the making for the future,he was all over the pitch,not hiding,doing his stuff regardless of maybe making a mistake.I was going to write on here before the game that I thought he would add some goals before the season ends.

Duffy was the same when he started,some of us were umming and ahing about him,but he never hid and he made himself into a proper Blade,Lundstram can do the same.

Sunderland came to use the same tack ticks they employed at Wolves and parked the bus.Which you can understand in the position they find them selves in.United were all over them like a rash but the longer it went on without scoring I wondered if it was another Bristol game (how did we lose that) where they went up once and made it count.Sunderland were poor and I do really feel for their fans .Another example of a club spending money poorly they were shocking.Looking at Baldocks goal sums it up perfectly how Wilder likes his teams to play with the center half down the flanks crossing perfectly for the fullback to nod in.We are so lucky that the gaffer likes this style of football ,it is magic to watch for the fans no matter what the score is .The Fulham match was a great watch even if the score was not what we wanted but it was excellent value for money.