Who will be next manager of SWFC  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be next manager of SWFC

• Paulo Fonseca
    • Paul Hurst
    • Dean Smith
    • Ronald McDonald
    • Nigel Pearson

Now CC's reign is over who now for the hotseat. Its too late to save this season but a quick appointment would give the new man the transfer window to freshen things up and build for next time around,

I'm not really wanting any ex players to come in or any of the usual merry-go-round of short term appointments.

I suspect we may go foreign again and it could be as leftfield as CC was.

Pearson is my favourite in the current short list but think Megson would do a job with the backing of club now !

I’ll have Michael Laudrup or Ronald Koeman as favourites. Not a clue who’ll get it though.

"Big names" are more than likely "big names who have been sacked by big clubs" for being serially rubbish. Might be better with somebody who is less well known who has a positive track record?

what about the ex west ham manager ,he seems very honest and says in English football stay around for about 2-3 years ,because the players become complacent after that time,intresting,i don't mind megson or pearson,would have loved big sam but missed out on that one.

Pulis megson together ??????

Tops can you stick a poll on the thread with a list of candidates, I was going to do one earlier but got sidetracked. Think the the two managers mentioned Hurst and Smith could be dark horses. I have a feeling though that DC already knows who he wants to appoint.

Tops can you stick a poll on the thread with a list of candidates, I was going to do one earlier but got sidetracked. Think the the two managers mentioned Hurst and Smith could be dark horses. I have a feeling though that DC already knows who he wants to appoint.

I think work will have been going on to find a manager for a while with how the season was panning out.

Garry monk

lol yeah thats a no brainer he couldve just walked to the other dug out yesterday :P

Now CC's reign is over who now for the hotseat. Its too late to save this season but a quick appointment would give the new man the transfer window to freshen things up and build for next time around,

I'm not really wanting any ex players to come in or any of the usual merry-go-round of short term appointments.

I suspect we may go foreign again and it could be as leftfield as CC was.

«* as leftfield as CC was*» :loopy:

---------- Post added 24-12-2017 at 20:13 ----------

Please please please let it be Schteeeve McClaren :thumbsup: