Sheffield Wednesday v Cardiff City 20/01/18

Strewth! Our draw at the Lane has really riled some Blades a lot more than their 2-0 massacre of Wednesday affected us Wednesday fans.

I hope they can forgive and forget in the near future, or some may have to be sanctioned. :hihi:

Usually, Cardiff wouldn't be a concern for us, but our recent great run of not losing doesn't hold much water with me.

That said, our stand in hopefuls have not been too shabby.

I think we'll massacre them one or two nil.

What’s the record in the last 10 derbys?

---------- Post added 17-01-2018 at 16:44 ----------

No I’ll take back the Warnock lite comment, it’s a disservice to Warnock, he did actually have bit of grace and a sense of humour.

What's the record for the last 2? :hihi:

I sense another deleted topic on the way.

Cardiff will be up for this one so I think

Sheffield wed 0 - 1 Cardiff

I do think if Wednesday are losing by the 75th minute then I can't see the fans taking that sitting down.

I think they will take serious action, they will get up from their seats and leave

It doesn't get any funnier no matter how many times you type it. United fans reaction is of a 0-0 loss if your going down that road.

Bites every time :hihi:

---------- Post added 19-01-2018 at 04:41 ----------

Strewth! Our draw at the Lane has really riled some Blades a lot more than their 2-0 massacre of Wednesday affected us Wednesday fans.

I hope they can forgive and forget in the near future, or some may have to be sanctioned. :hihi:

Usually, Cardiff wouldn't be a concern for us, but our recent great run of not losing doesn't hold much water with me.

That said, our stand in hopefuls have not been too shabby.

I think we'll massacre them one or two nil.

Hope you don’t concede 4.

Do us a favour Wednesday, win against one of our top 6 rivals

Bites every time :hihi:

---------- Post added 19-01-2018 at 04:41 ----------

Hope you don’t concede 4.

Do us a favour Wednesday, win against one of our top 6 rivals

I'm sure the rest of the top 6 don't see a team thats won one in ten as a "rival" more one thats keeping a place warm.

2-0 massacre to Norwich.

2 decent performances, promising signs from those frozen out by Carlos, kids getting a run out too. Let's see what Jos can do against one of the promotion contenders.

For what it's worth, I think one of Mattias/Nuhiu may start

2 decent performances, promising signs from those frozen out by Carlos, kids getting a run out too. Let's see what Jos can do against one of the promotion contenders.

For what it's worth, I think one of Mattias/Nuhiu may start

Matias played very well against Carlisle, lesser opposition for sure but a good run out and a goal will have given him confidence, he may start tomorrow.

Matias played very well against Carlisle, lesser opposition for sure but a good run out and a goal will have given him confidence, he may start tomorrow.

Gave us pace and put a real shift in

Is Loovens suspended? If so one of the 2 kids may start ? Should be Venancio, Pudil and maybe Fredrickson?

Gave us pace and put a real shift in

Is Loovens suspended? If so one of the 2 kids may start ? Should be Venancio, Pudil and maybe Fredrickson?

This will be Loovens second game missing after the cup match, I thought O'Grady had a good game, he may get the nod.

S2 types really are unfortunate in the grey cell area and deserve our symapathy and the fullest care an overburndend health care system can provide.

Will fully expect a big win against nelly warlocks side. will be interesting to see who starts.

I would expect the new joe to start and rock n roll. !!!

I do think some kind of protest is needed

A few of us plan to have a sit down protest when the game kicks off, to let the directors know we aren't happy with the decline of the club

If you fancy joining the protest then feel free