The Labour Party. All discussion here please

Vaati

This is the final warning we are going to give about bickering, name calling etc. If a post breaks the forum rules, report it. Any further and accounts will be suspended.

Message added by Vaati

I think the economy is collapsing all around us as we speak.

What you think Anna is irrelevant - have you any proof that goes against the economic data that exists...?

What you think Anna is irrelevant - have you any proof that goes against the economic data that exists...?

A company the size of Carillion tanking is a good start...

Actually no - it isn't. It's a single data point that's all.

What about the companies making record profits last year?

What about the companies making record profits last year?

Ohh, I can fill this one out - Anna will go off on how they fatcats at the top are sucking people dry and how terrible it is and it's so so evil and nasty - and fail to answer the point but the sky is falling and its so bad we must do something the sky is coming in just look at <insert irrelevant if appealing soundbite and story about Timmys rabbit here.>

Ohh, I can fill this one out - Anna will go off on how they fatcats at the top are sucking people dry and how terrible it is and it's so so evil and nasty - and fail to answer the point but the sky is falling and its so bad we must do something the sky is coming in just look at <insert irrelevant if appealing soundbite and story about Timmys rabbit here.>

Thankyou so much. You've saved me the trouble.:)

Corbyn's Momentum have claimed another big scalp. It's a shame for the people who won't have somewhere to live but ideological purity is essential these days.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/haringey-council-leader-claire-kober-quits-in-storm-over-corbynista-bullying-a3753066.html

The leader of Haringey council quit today and blasted “sexism” and “bullying” by supporters of Jeremy Corbyn.

After almost a decade in charge, Claire Kober revealed she will step down at the local elections in May after her ruling Labour group was ripped apart by activists belonging to the Corbynite group Momentum.

The centrist politician said she was “disillusioned” by the brutal campaign to scupper a flagship housing scheme which was personally opposed by Mr Corbyn.

She confirmed that she will leave a final decision on the stalled project, called the Haringey Development Vehicle, to the next council leader — meaning it will almost certainly be killed off by the Left.

Ms Kober warned Mr Corbyn that “ideological dogma” would do little to improve the lives of thousands of people desperately in need of new homes.

Corbyn's mate Ken Livingstone celebrated Holocaust Day by doing a phone in on Iranian TV about "Has the Holocaust been exploited to oppress others?"/ Holocaust denial and good old fashioned antisemitism is alive in the Labour Party members.

Video here http://metro.co.uk/2018/01/28/ken-livingstone-went-show-titled-holocaust-exploited-oppress-others-7266731/?ito=cbshare

Kinder gentler politics.

For the many, not the Jew.

Corbyn's mate Ken Livingstone celebrated Holocaust Day by doing a phone in on Iranian TV about "Has the Holocaust been exploited to oppress others?"/ Holocaust denial and good old fashioned antisemitism is alive in the Labour Party members.

Video here http://metro.co.uk/2018/01/28/ken-livingstone-went-show-titled-holocaust-exploited-oppress-others-7266731/?ito=cbshare

Kinder gentler politics.

For the many, not the Jew.

I urge everyone to listen to the Video.

There is no Holocaust denial and no anti-semitism by Livingstone in it.

I urge everyone to listen to the Video.

There is no Holocaust denial and no anti-semitism by Livingstone in it.

Of course there isn't, it's another none story, cooked up by the media to besmirch the Labour party. But I wonder how many people will bother to listen to it?