And the Next Football boss to be sacked/resign is ..

BROWN PLACED ON 'GARDENING LEAVE'

Southend United has placed manager Phil Brown on gardening leave whilst a settlement agreement is completed, the club have announced. They have also terminated the employment agreements of assistant manager Graham Coughlan, football coordinator Brian Horton and head of recruitment Bob Shaw.

Another who's laughing,big payoff from Hull and now Watford,he'll get another job.

Hes just missed out on Corillion

That's just nuts. I know Watford have had a bad run, but they are still tenth in the league! What do Watford's owners want?

That's just nuts. I know Watford have had a bad run, but they are still tenth in the league! What do Watford's owners want?

a new hit single for Elton?

That is typical of the Prem league.If you can not pay 50 million for a player you are just cannon fodder for the big six.Watford and 85 other clubs can not hope for any success in terms of winning any thing it is such an uneven playing field.The position they are in should be satisfactory but they must think otherwise.I do understand that the fox 's won the league but that was a one off can not seeing it happening again.There is no chance of the vast majority of clubs keeping up with the top six and some might live to regret it if they try to financially .

a new hit single for Elton?

Better stick to trying to win the league...

Oxford United have sacked manager Pep Clotet.

Usually 10th place would be more than acceptable for a club like Watford- but I think the sacking is more with the change of fortunes and Marco's apparent greed.

Watford were hovering around the top 5 in October. Then soon as Everton came inquiring, they started to drop points.

This has left them only 5 points above the relegation zone- based on run of results, you could see them slipping even further. On top of that, I think the owners knew Marco was not committed. He showed his true colours after only a few months in charge.

I for one am glad he is gone. He appeared arrogant and a wannabe Mourhino- at least Mourhino won things before moving on.

You can't trust these foreign managers,as soon as they see another job where they think the grass is greener,they want to be off.:hihi: