Room 101..who to put in it.

Fearn Cotton,she's now been on Tv talking about depression,loneliness,neglecting her kids and how to make cupcakes,what that poor lass has to do to get on the box.

Not famous, but my wife.

She had a cold all through December, spread it to me and every work colleague, got over it, and now has it back, just as I was getting over mine.

I await the sore throat, runny eyes and snotty nose.

Again.....

Piers Morgan, Lorraine Kelly and Matthew Wright - then we really WOULD have some peace and quiet.

Three champion prattlers.

Toby Foster, his sycophants and Howard (Smashie and Nicie) Pressman.

Fearn Cotton,she's now been on Tv talking about depression,loneliness,neglecting her kids and how to make cupcakes,what that poor lass has to do to get on the box.

God you watch some rubbish ;)

What's your address so I can send you some fresh batteries for that remote control!

God you watch some rubbish ;)

What's your address so I can send you some fresh batteries for that remote control!

How do you know it's rubbish?for your info I am not in when this is on I am told about it and read about it.

---------- Post added 11-01-2018 at 06:33 ----------

Piers Morgan, Lorraine Kelly and Matthew Wright - then we really WOULD have some peace and quiet.

I READ in the Sunday news Lorraine Kelly has a new show and apparently it's in line for the worst show ever,wonder if TFH could tell us if its rubbish.

Ive got a thing for Lorraine Kelly.:love:

Ive got a thing for Lorraine Kelly.:love:

A lot of men have. And Kate Garraway too. Of course, I fancy neither.

How do you know it's rubbish?for your info I am not in when this is on I am told about it and read about it.

---------- Post added 11-01-2018 at 06:33 ----------

I READ in the Sunday news Lorraine Kelly has a new show and apparently it's in line for the worst show ever,wonder if TFH could tell us if its rubbish.

Then you read some rubbish ;)