26/12/2017 Sheffield united vs Sunderland

Well done blades ,getting back to how we was a few week ago ,be better when some players get back from suspension injury ,looking forward to Bolton now think they might put up a better fight than sunderland have done, good to see other players scoring as well good day wilder looked more relaxed in his interview lets hope onwards and upwards

I have to say that whilst the result was just what we needed I can't recall the last time I saw opposition so poor .

I have to say that whilst the result was just what we needed I can't recall the last time I saw opposition so poor .

They must have had too much Christmas dinner then,because they just beat Fulham to nil,where we conceded 5 and stopped Wolves from scoring.

The power of prayer is a wonderful thing

I told a friend who was a blade to say a prayer at 2pm, and then United won

It just shows you

They must have had too much Christmas dinner then,because they just beat Fulham to nil,where we conceded 5 and stopped Wolves from scoring.

I think Wilder has got a selection problem on Saturday now that Fleck is back.Who can he drop to let Fleck back in ?The mid field looked good on boxing day ,they all played a part in a decent show.Even though I was not a Lundstram fan I admit he was a diamond against Sunderland and it would be hard on him if he had to give way.It will also be a poser when the other guys are fit the team now are learning how to live without these good players but it is a nice position to be in.Just glad I do not have to tell the guys who are not picked.

I think Wilder has got a selection problem on Saturday now that Fleck is back.Who can he drop to let Fleck back in ?The mid field looked good on boxing day ,they all played a part in a decent show.Even though I was not a Lundstram fan I admit he was a diamond against Sunderland and it would be hard on him if he had to give way.It will also be a poser when the other guys are fit the team now are learning how to live without these good players but it is a nice position to be in.Just glad I do not have to tell the guys who are not picked.

I can't get to every match nowadays for one reason or another but from what I've seen so far I would certainly get Fleck back in straight away, who to drop I don't know.

Went yesterday and I thought Duffy was outstanding, it's nice to see a blade who can go past players and looks as though he's got time to use the ball well.

I also liked the attitude of Clark, you hear people saying he wouldn't cut it at this level but he looked good without scoring and worked hard throughout.

Still one or two misunderstandings in defence that could have been costly against a better team than Sunderland who I thought were poor. Never the less a good all round performance, you can only beat what's in front of you.

Still, onwards and upwards the team certainly looks better and plays with more confidence than they have for a few years.

I can't get to every match nowadays for one reason or another but from what I've seen so far I would certainly get Fleck back in straight away, who to drop I don't know.

Went yesterday and I thought Duffy was outstanding, it's nice to see a blade who can go past players and looks as though he's got time to use the ball well.

I also liked the attitude of Clark, you hear people saying he wouldn't cut it at this level but he looked good without scoring and worked hard throughout.

Still one or two misunderstandings in defence that could have been costly against a better team than Sunderland who I thought were poor. Never the less a good all round performance, you can only beat what's in front of you.

Still, onwards and upwards the team certainly looks better and plays with more confidence than they have for a few years.

I can see your point and you are right when you say about the defence who in my opinion caused problems all of their own making tip tapping to each other .Why they do that I do not know they must be trying to entice the opposition out but they have come a cropper doing this in a few matches.The problem in my view is that the mid field looked so good who do you drop to make way for Fleck?Who ever that might be will feel hard done by they all looked good on boxing day.

I can see your point and you are right when you say about the defence who in my opinion caused problems all of their own making tip tapping to each other .Why they do that I do not know they must be trying to entice the opposition out but they have come a cropper doing this in a few matches.The problem in my view is that the mid field looked so good who do you drop to make way for Fleck?Who ever that might be will feel hard done by they all looked good on boxing day.

Shows how the blades have come on recently when me who only gets to go occasionally and you who go on a regular basis don't know who to drop.

I'm sure C.W. will get it right. Plus the fact that there are loads of games coming up where knocks are inevitable and others will probably need to be brought into the team.

Personally I'd like to see the first team rested from the cup as I'm not too bothered if we get knocked out, to me that was a bonus last season as we weren't losing players to injury and playing twice a week.

I know it's at a different level but it was no coincidence that Chelsea won the league when they weren't playing in Europe.