Good mobile phone deals in Sheffield?

So, my phone finally karked it, and I need a new one. I've got £110 in my budget and want something fairly up to date, PAYG and fairly easy to use

Any suggestions?

Ive just bought a Samsung Chat for my daughter as is easy to use although its on a contract for 2yrs with Tesco but only £7.50 per month with 250 minutes, 5000 texts and 500mb internet.

Its also capped so she cant run up an expensive bill. If she uses all her minutes she wont get anymore till the following month but still will be able to send texts and use internet.

Presumably that's why you didn't reply to my text last night

what's wrong with your phone? replacement batteries are pretty cheap

ts been through the washing machine one too many times, and dropped even more

I am using s2 on contract with 3 for 18mnths and it is not quite good in comparison to orange :sad: (with whom i was on contract prior switching to three), but as per your requirement i found orange which provide mobile phone deals on payg handsets costing €100 with unlimited internet access at €2.50 for a week, 7cnts/minute a call and 50 sms for free. Hope you find this useful.Thanks, Aaron

You can't do much than the Huawei Ascend G300 on Vodafone for the price.

Not the best known brand but an absolute bargain with good reviews. Latest Android update on the way, 5MP camera with autofocus and flash, high resolution screen - blah blah blah!

I can't link for you as I'm a new member but if you go on the Vodafone website or shop, look for the pay as you go phones and should be in there. It's £100.

EDIT: Just realised how old the thread is and can't delete! Oh well.

I was surprised when my friend told me about the iphone on offer at £26 a month at T-Mobile, it is a really good deal, pity I have another 17 months on my contract.