Why was there a girl locked inside Balti King yesterday?

Yesterday morning the alarm was going off at Balti King Broomhhill. The police arrived and the fire brigade. They used force to get the back shutter off and break open the back door. There was a girl found locked inside the restaurant. So I am curious as to why a person could be locked in all night?

parents forgot her?

people trafficked slave?

fell asleep in toilet?

Hungry ?

Burglar ?

Staff member ?

Seems to be a bit of a craze going on where people hide in shops etc for the night, the "24 hour challenge," maybe this was just that.

How old was she? If she was quite young then that's appalling.

How old was she? If she was quite young then that's appalling.

When someone says "girl" I don't automatically think of a child. Maybe the OP can come back to clarify. May have been a young adult.

When someone says "girl" I don't automatically think of a child. Maybe the OP can come back to clarify. May have been a young adult.

That's why I asked.

I thought she looked around 20 ish. Long blonde hair dressed in black trousers and a white shirt. I thought maybe a member of staff? But surely if she was staff she would of phoned someone to let them know she was locked in? I thought maybe a customer who'd had too much bevy & passed out somewhere?? But then again why not use the phone to alert someone she was in there? Why would the police use forced entry? It just seemed very odd & quite worrying.

like you said why use forced entry,

Maybe she was trying to find R Whites. SSSSHHH don't tell anyone it's a secret:D

Maybe she fell asleep on the toilet. I've done it, haven't we all ????