Playoff finals tickets

I am planning to go down Wembley for both Championship and L1 PO finals as I may have an interest in both. I don't think I will have a problem getting L1 tickets but if United don't make it, what chance do I have of getting neutrals Championship final tickets? anyone any experience of this?

I have booked the hotel (tight on these dates) which is refundable but train tickets, which I haven't purchased yet are not.

I am planning to go down Wembley for both Championship and L1 PO finals as I may have an interest in both. I don't think I will have a problem getting L1 tickets but if United don't make it, what chance do I have of getting neutrals Championship final tickets? anyone any experience of this?

I have booked the hotel (tight on these dates) which is refundable but train tickets, which I haven't purchased yet are not.

I suppose who gets to the final will have a huge bearing, Fulham brought a pitiful amount of fans to S6 a few weeks ago that totally belied there position and current form, if they got there I'm sure there'd be some on general sale to buy from the club. I assume it would be far more difficult be it Boro or Villa.

Really? I was thinking all London Fulham v Millwall final would be the hardest for a neutral to get tickets?

Really? I was thinking all London Fulham v Millwall final would be the hardest for a neutral to get tickets?

I'm not sure what Fulhams home crowds are like but I'd be surprised if tickets didn't go on general sale which means virtually anyone could buy them.

I'm not sure what Fulhams home crowds are like but I'd be surprised if tickets didn't go on general sale which means virtually anyone could buy them.

I'm a member of FA and England supporters club too so do get priority on some tickets. Hoping I do for these. I called ticketing sites for advice but they were useless.

How long is a piece of string?

Until you find out who gets to the final no one can give you any advice, the only way this could be done is base it on previous play off finals and what the teams (who could get into the play offs) have took:

Cardiff-sell out

Fulham-Wont sell out

Villa-Sell out

Boro-Sell out

Millwall-sell out

Derby-sell out

Preston-Wont sell out

Blades-Wont sell out

Brentford-Wont sell out

Bristol C-sell out

Until you find out who gets to the final no one can give you any advice, the only way this could be done is base it on previous play off finals and what the teams (who could get into the play offs) have took:

Cardiff-sell out

Fulham-Wont sell out

Villa-Sell out

Boro-Sell out

Millwall-sell out

Derby-sell out

Preston-Wont sell out

Blades-Wont sell out

Brentford-Wont sell out

Bristol C-sell out

I did ask if anyone had experience of going as a neutral. I know it's up in the air until the final is reached. I was interested if anyone has been as a neutral in the past, how they got tickets and how easy was it.

I'm trying to weigh up the odds as I need to buy the train tickets which are not refundable. (£80)

Cardiff-sell out

Fulham-Wont sell out

Villa-Sell out

Boro-Sell out

Millwall-sell out

Derby-sell out

Preston-Wont sell out

Blades-Wont sell out

Brentford-Wont sell out

Bristol C-sell out

Blades would be more likely to sell out than Bristol City. Surely?

Blades would be more likely to sell out than Bristol City. Surely?

He's based it on previous finals and they didn't then, maybe a more renewed interest with the up turn in results.

I'd say someone like Fulham would struggle to sell out, they'd be your best bet ?

I'd say someone like Fulham would struggle to sell out, they'd be your best bet ?

Villa, Boro, derby & blades only ones on above list to average over 20,000 this season.

Cup finals tend to have a lot of people who don't go/dont know anything about football getting tickets

The sniping can cease, otherwise you are going to be suspended.

Any further sniping at moderation will also get you suspended.

Edited by Groose