Brewdog prices of beers

Pricey. Literally.

where would you says a good place to go if you were meeting someone for the first time?

anyone been in the brewdog? if so whats the prices like?

It's not cheap, the specific prices vary depending on what you want.

I had a shot of Tactical Nuclear Penguin (that's a beer, in a shot glass) for about £5.

I've had pints for £5 as well, most often I end up with a half for about £4.

---------- Post added 04-04-2018 at 17:46 ----------

where would you says a good place to go if you were meeting someone for the first time?

On a date? For food? Just drinks? Business? Friends?

You need to give a lot more context.

hope much for a pint roughly ?

Pint of punk, dead pony or elvis juice is about a fiver. I was drinking paradox grain in there last week (13‰ stout aged in grain whisky casks for a year) and that was 4.80 a third. All depends what you want to drink

I got a free pint of Punk IPA in there last week courtesy of an online offer - this was marked up behind the bar at £4.70. It was a nice pint, but I didn't stay (& therefore pay) for a second one at that price!

I was a week ago. I paid for Pizza £ 8. Nice relaxed atmosphere and good music. Good selection of beers.

The Broadfield is a much nicer pub imo,better layout decor and still a good choice of beer.

The Broadfield is a much nicer pub imo,better layout decor and still a good choice of beer.

I also prefer the Broadfield (and lots of other pubs) - but to be fair the Brewdog is aimed at a different demographic and seems to do well - so fair enough.

I'm not sure Brew dog would be a good place for a first date (as originally asked) - more somewhere to go with your mates.