Injured pigeon on my garden! Help!

Help! My cats have attacked a pigeon. Its sat breathinh with its eyes open but cant move. Im poorly and just got out of hospital. What can i do! I keep shookg my cats off but im that ill i can hardly stand! Please help :,(

Help! My cats have attacked a pigeon. Its sat breathinh with its eyes open but cant move. Im poorly and just got out of hospital. What can i do! I keep shookg my cats off but im that ill i can hardly stand! Please help :,(

is there anybody with pidgeon coits near by, because the pidgeon flyers will help or sadly they will have to take the last resort action, give a freind or relative a call to take the pidgeon to these people.

Just sit and watch, nothing you can do really. It sounds like the pidgeon is in shock so it's unlikely to survive.

Or call the RSPB or RSPCA

Help!
Simple: as a responsible pet owner, I expect you to take responsibility for your pet's actions, and to put that pigeon out its misery. A quick twist of the neck should do it.

Simple: as a responsible pet owner, I expect you to take responsibility for your pet's actions, and to put that pigeon out its misery. A quick twist of the neck should do it.

Hardly fair to twist the cats neck.

It didn;t injure the pigeion on purpose

I have called the rspca but not sure if they will be able to get out soon or not. My wife only came out of hospital a few days ago and me only last night and both ill so my main priority is her and mysefl.The rspca said not to blame my cats because its nature. I do feel awful for it and hope the rspca can come soon. They said they would call me with a timescale but no call as yet. I dont know anyone nearby who can handle pigeons and i dont drive.

A brick is usually better.

wring its neck they are far to many of them flying round shiiting on everything ruining buildings not to mention clothes they are just vermin that constantly bread every 8 weeks they are at it again creating another 4/5 chicks who will carry on ****ting on every one

It's vermin. Stamp on it, put it in a plastic bag and bin it.

Let the cats finish it off, a pigeon fancier won't be interested in it unless its a racing pigeon, if it's a wild bird they'll just neck it or show it the back of a spade.

Edited by martss
Spelling

when the cats have finished....turn a camcorder on it...and wait for the foxes to come...then sell the footage to spring watch...everyones a winner...except the pigeon...

Thank you for the responses. The rspca have been and removed it.