Please vote for your Sheffield girls

Thank you those who have voted for your support, it will mean a lot to the girls.

Thank you those who have voted for your support, it will mean a lot to the girls.

You are going to sort out the timing though arent you?

Threads merged - please don't start multiple threads about the same topic.

Thanks

Apologies Andy.

I would just like to add that this talented team became National Champions with this routine, and won a bid to compete at the University World Championships in Orlando in January.

They are an extremely talented group of girls who work hard to achieve things a lot of people never could; everybody who knows the girls are extremely proud of their ability to take a new team of students every September, some of whom have no experience in the sport and teach them the skills to achieve the awards that they have.

Well done girls and good luck.

Apologies Andy.

I would just like to add that this talented team became National Champions with this routine, and won a bid to compete at the University World Championships in Orlando in January.

They are an extremely talented group of girls who work hard to achieve things a lot of people never could; everybody who knows the girls are extremely proud of their ability to take a new team of students every September, some of whom have no experience in the sport and teach them the skills to achieve the awards that they have.

Well done girls and good luck.

Im not sure why your getting all defensive.

I voted for them even though i dont think they are as good as some of the other teams and i even offered some constructive criticism.

The dig about them being able to do something some a lot of people never could is a bit pointless and childish.

Just my 2 penneth.

Im not being defensive i was just offering up reasons as to why people should vote for the girls. No dig intended, i know i could never do the things the girls do, nor would i dare give it a go. The only team who they could be compared to out of the list are the North London Wildcats as they are the only other cheerleading team, and i agree, they are an extremely talented team with an excellent routine.

I am not trying to be involved in negativity, so thank you for the vote and your constructive criticism.

Im not being defensive i was just offering up reasons as to why people should vote for the girls. No dig intended, i know i could never do the things the girls do, nor would i dare give it a go. The only team who they could be compared to out of the list are the North London Wildcats as they are the only other cheerleading team, and i agree, they are an extremely talented team with an excellent routine.

I am not trying to be involved in negativity, so thank you for the vote and your constructive criticism.

No problem and good luck to them :)