Who went to Brook School?

Can anyone tell some stories about when they were at BROOK

I went to Brook, 74 to 79 and can remember a few things, like getting caned at morning assembly for taking a shortcut over the field and not walking down the drive the previous night. Happy Days!

I went to Brook School 78-82 Started off in Mr Footit's class,Can't remember who l finished up with though. I remember Mrs Cooke the English teacher Mr Gillat, Mr Aizelwood Science. Mr Lumb english. Mr Leighton woodwork and Mr Bailey the music teacher.

I went to Brook School 78-82 Started off in Mr Footit's class,Can't remember who l finished up with though. I remember Mrs Cooke the English teacher Mr Gillat, Mr Aizelwood Science. Mr Lumb english. Mr Leighton woodwork and Mr Bailey the music teacher.

I left in 79, remember all of those names, as well as Mr Birch (tech drawing) Mr Stokes (deputy head).

Went in just before it was demolished,seemed such a waste.

Mr Bailey left to pursue his music career with the 80s band Thompson Twins

Mr Bailey or Tom Bailey of the Thompson Twins if i,m correct.

I remember him walking around the school, I think I was in the 4th or 5th form then, so didn't have music lessons, after the 'old school' teachers all suited & booted, caused quite a stir with his suit and sandals!

Hi looking for any information or photos of Gillian Bulmer, while either at Brook or the infant and junior schools she attended. For my wife's upcoming birthday I'm putting together a "This is your life book and am having trouble getting anything to do about her you get years. Can anybody help. Any things better than nothing. Cheers

I was in the same class as Gillian also went to infants and juniors with her

Alba thanks for letting me know. Has anyone got any photos of her while at school and any funny things that you could remember about Gill.

---------- Post added 05-04-2018 at 14:49 ----------

Well I left in 1974, I didnt like school that much but looking back Brook wasnt that bad. Sadly no longer there now its a housing estate. Who was in your class then?

I was with girls called Helen Kirk , Michelle Worral Gillian Bulmer, Anita Shirtcliffe, Glyn Copnell, Keneth Webster

husband Hi I'M Gill Bulmer's, has any body got any funny memories of her or any photos, i'm trying to put a "This is her Life" book together for her up and coming 60th.

Cheers

Hi

One of those questions a million times, but who left Brook school in 1974 ?

Anyone remember Gillian Bulmer / Michelle Worall / Helen Kirk.

Not been on Sheffield Forum in years.

Yes I remember them well I was in there class I left 22 May 1974