Anyone know Paul Fenton 1960's Manor

Trying to trace a number of people I was acquainted with in the 1960's. I'm not 100% certain of the name Paul Fenton but that's what I'm working with at the moment. He would have lived in the Stonecliffe Rd/Motehall Rd/Circle area of the Manor estate in the early sixties. I guess he would have been born around 1950 or so and I believe he went to Pipworth Road school.

I don't particularly want to bother him (although I do owe him a debt of thanks), I'm trying to fill in a few blanks in my past.

Thank you

I think you might mean Kenny Fenton. I can't help with any more details other than he used to knock around the Harborough Avenue/Circle area and might have gone to Pipworth Road school. He was a friend of a friend and I last saw him in the mid sixties.

On 29/02/2016 at 14:31, Mine said:

Trying to trace a number of people I was acquainted with in the 1960's. I'm not 100% certain of the name Paul Fenton but that's what I'm working with at the moment. He would have lived in the Stonecliffe Rd/Motehall Rd/Circle area of the Manor estate in the early sixties. I guess he would have been born around 1950 or so and I believe he went to Pipworth Road school.

I don't particularly want to bother him (although I do owe him a debt of thanks), I'm trying to fill in a few blanks in my past.

Thank you

Hi. I lived 2 doors away from Ken Fenton at no 68 Stonecliffe Rd  Our neighbours in the 50s and 60s were the Cardwells and the Bamfords I lived there from the day I was born until the day I got married in 1975,  24 years. I also knew Alan Dagnall. Would love to hear from anyone who knew me.  Ralph Edwards