Norfolk arms Dixon lane closed - Now reopened

Really strange this thread as it started out about why Norfolk arms was boarded up and turned into a camra fest. Nobody is right, nobody is wrong. I like Tetley's, Stones and John Smith's. I also like some crafty beers, but surely it is the individuals choice.

Really strange this thread as it started out about why Norfolk arms was boarded up and turned into a camra fest. Nobody is right, nobody is wrong. I like Tetley's, Stones and John Smith's. I also like some crafty beers, but surely it is the individuals choice.

Really eh.my post at #4 was the last one on topic lol .

.. anyway back on topic..

What a shame if it has closed down permanently , I remember many happy Friday night karaoke nights there ... there was never a big choice of lager think it was Carling I had ...

I wonder where that karaoke DJ will play now - someone said he also plays in the Office, Upperthorpe ?

Yes it was a proper old SHeffield pub and they are now becoming fewer and far between ... that area in general has not really improved or changed its use much since the Markets have moved to the Moor a couple of years ago ..

yes there are some new apartments further down the wicker but that "Castle park" ground has been boarded up for ages - and no signs of anything happening that giant "Court/Stock Exchnge" building which could concieveably help to regenerate that area :(:( Even the Hen and Chickens has got marginally better since the refurb lol

Edited by GinTreeS7

It's back open now - looking exactly the same

hi,,is the pub open now because it shut for refurbishsing..?