Pulling places in Sheff??

Hi all!

I hope this question does't offend anyone because it's not intended that way! But as i am now a single man who has not lived in Sheffield that long, I was hoping somone could tell me where the best places in town are to pull???

Preferably women that are not too rough but easy going??

All ya help appreciated!

Originally posted by pauls

I hope this question does't offend anyone...

ROFLMAO

How can anyone be offended, we are surely all too busy wetting ourselves laughing ...

Your standards are delightful, good luck

Originally posted by pauls

That is one hell of a classic line mate,pure class,i bet their beating the door now!! :lol:

LOL

Well, what can I say.......come down to the Classic Rock Bar......not sure if the women there will fancy you but we'll enjoy taking your money for the beer!

Originally posted by Classic Rock

LOL

Well, what can I say.......come down to the Classic Rock Bar......not sure if the women there will fancy you but we'll enjoy taking your money for the beer!

Good idea Classic, turn the music up and the lights down so his poor targets can't see or hear him.

Guest costessey

Tivolis at Rotherham used to be a dead cert, dunno whether its still going...Real Class Northern Birds!!!!

Try Flares, the 70's theme bar on Carver Street on a Friday or Saturday night. If you flirt on the dance floor you should soon get women dancing with you!

tivolis is still going

and its still a dead cert ........ home banker.

why go for easy women? never heard of a challenge?

but if it's easy women you want shalesmoor area and they don't take visa or so i've heard:blush:

erk?!

Theres a classic rock bar!!!!!??!?

Walkabout and Berlins are both truly awful meat markets on friday and saturday nights, Im sure you'll get lucky there.

Be careful, practice safe sex.

aah mate, berlins is no more!

its now 'purple'