Christmas dinner inside prison

Just seen it in the newspaper about what inmates are having for Christmas dinner !! If so there’s no wonder the prisons are full can’t belive it choice off puddings for after as well most people who work hard all there lives don’t get this the whole system in this country is a joke ,the best thing to do if your homeless,sleeping rough is commit crime and get locked up warm bed plenty food oh and a tv included

Ever thought of being a sales rep for HMP Service

Just seen it in the newspaper about what inmates are having for Christmas dinner !! If so there’s no wonder the prisons are full can’t belive it choice off puddings for after as well most people who work hard all there lives don’t get this the whole system in this country is a joke ,the best thing to do if your homeless,sleeping rough is commit crime and get locked up warm bed plenty food oh and a tv included

And would you have the same opinion if you had a loved one in prison?

I think not.

many homeless people actually do that, a sad reflection on the world we live in.

---------- Post added 15-12-2017 at 17:59 ----------

Crime doesn't pay,,,,apparently.

If you are an expenses claiming MP it most certainly does.

And would you have the same opinion if you had a loved one in prison?

I think not.

Oh dear :rolleyes:

If you are an expenses claiming MP it most certainly does.

Very true.

I don't begrudge them getting a Christmas dinner,they will be begrudging me though when i get my first pint at Christmas lunchtime in the pub.:bigsmile:

I don't begrudge them getting a Christmas dinner,they will be begrudging me though when i get my first pint at Christmas lunchtime in the pub.:bigsmile:

its ok theyll have a spliff of spice or heroin or someat, then a shank down the canteen area

A plate of gruel and a glass of water would be enough for Christmas dinner. They are in jail because they have committed a crime, and been caught. Prison should not be like the Ritz, prison should be a punishment.

Angel1