Wawwwaw wawwwaw

We're all worldwide wednesday aren't we !!?!!

So are 75% of UK residents, these days :D

Americans usually are 'very American' ......... ?????

So. It's been like that for some guys from the get go. I like to watch TV, I like a beer, I find things awesome and amazing. I gave up biscuits for cookies. I gave up buns for cupcakes. I start every answer with the word 'so'. I whoop like a Banshee at every opportunity. I talk twice as loud as anyone else. It takes me five seconds to say the word 'job'...... jaaaaaaarb. I love Banksie's droarings (I sore loads of them in London, England) I love to ask if I can 'get' a beer or 'get' Fish and Chips. It makes me feel like a movie star. The English language is being murdered by young English dudes and I can't see it changing anytime soon.................... Errrm I mean 'in the near future '

Edited by Hotmale 1954

Americans usually are 'very American' ......... ?????

So. It's been like that for some guys from the get go. I like to watch TV, I like a beer, I find things awesome and amazing. I gave up biscuits for cookies. I gave up buns for cupcakes. I start every answer with the word 'so'. I whoop like a Banshee at every opportunity. I talk twice as loud as anyone else. It takes me five seconds to say the word 'job'...... jaaaaaaarb. I love Banksie's droarings (I sore loads of them in London, England) I love to ask if I can 'get' a beer or 'get' Fish and Chips. It makes me feel like a movie star. The English language is being murdered by young English dudes and I can't see it changing anytime soon.................... Errrm I mean 'in the near future '

Brilliant ! “ so” that’s an Americanism is it ?. I hate when people start every reply with “ so”.

What’s happened to “ up talking” do people still do it ?

Brilliant ! “ so” that’s an Americanism is it ?. I hate when people start every reply with “ so”.

Wednesday need to re-up,and quick,they are quite low on the roster.

Edited by chalga

So....................................

Yup, that's American boy!

I'm sorry, I can't 'get across' this new language. 'Up talking's' a new one on me.

BBC Newsreaders even say 'anytime soon' now. The term is absolutely meaningless. 'Anytime' is ............................ well. anytime, and 'soon' is........................... well ....... soon.

Anytime, say 50 million years, is not soon to me??

Anyway 'Give it up' (WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN????!!!!!!!!) for Michael McIntyre :clap::clap: WHOOP WHOOP FLIPPIN WHOOP!!!!!

'Put your hands together' ???!!! for Jonathan Woss!!! ...... WHAT!!!!!

I went to Lincoln Christmas Market on Friday, and I had 'The Best Time'. I bought a fantastic card for my Missus, but 'I lost it someplace'.

I looked in my bag for it, but it wasn't there. I must have lost it 'someplace else' :confused:

'Often times' I go to Hillsborough to have a 'look see' :gag: what the football's like these days (:gag:) :hihi:

It's down to the Manager's incompetence 'I guess'

I've been going to Hillsborough 'for the longest time' :gag:, so I've seen a lot worse down there.

Anyway Dude, thanks for your comments, and I'll add to this little thread if and when I hear more foreign Amish (American English) bilge being spouted.

By the way Brian, our USA Owl, please don't take offence, it's the young British that make me gag. I'd just prefer it if they spoke English and you spoke American, that's all. WAWAW?? :thumbsup:

If any 'young 'uns' want this translating to almost proper English, please ask.

I'd be very happy to oblige.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

I'm sorry, I can't 'get across' this new language. 'Up talking's' a new one on me.

BBC Newsreaders even say 'anytime soon' now. The term is absolutely meaningless. 'Anytime' is ............................ well. anytime, and 'soon' is........................... well ....... soon.

Anyway 'Give it up' (WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN????!!!!!!!!) for Michael McIntyre :clap::clap: WHOOP WHOOP FLIPPIN WHOOP!!!!!

I went to Lincoln Christmas Market on Friday, and I had 'The Best Time'. I bought a fantastic card for my Missus, but 'I lost it someplace'.

I looked in my bag for it, but it wasn't there. I must have lost it 'someplace else' :confused:

'Often times' I go to Hillsborough to have a 'look see' :gag: what the football's like these days (:gag:) :hihi:

I've been going to Hillsborough 'for the longest time' :gag:, so I've seen a lot worse down there.

Anyway Dude, thanks for your comments, and I'll add to this little thread if and when I hear more foreign Amish (American English) bilge being spouted.

By the way Brian, our USA Owl, please don't take offence, it's the young British that make me gag. I'd just prefer it if they spoke English and you spoke American, that's all. WAWAW?? :thumbsup:

Nice one buddy.

Oh Pullease! I am so over this already!

And is WWWWAAAWWAAAAAWWW

"Wonder where our next win is coming from"?

Only joking, I can imagine once young Quarterback Forestieri is back, he'll soon be scoring at Soccer, probably scoring a home run in the third quarter.