Gregg Wallace should be CRB checked.

Wallace is a known Violent Millwall football Hooligan who has Maimed peole with all types of Weapons how come he is on our Screens. :rant:

Wallace is a known Violent Millwall football Hooligan who has Maimed peole with all types of Weapons how come he is on our Screens. :rant:

Is he the one who SHOUTS a lot on one of those God-awful food programmes?

Glasses, bald, fat?

"GO, GO, GO!"

Him?

I don't really care whether he's a Millwall hooligan or not, but you're right!

Why does he SHOUT?!

He's not been the same since being on Strictly Come Dancing, rumour Bruno stuck in pin in his bottom

Same has that awful Lesley Grantham (Dirty Den). He murdered a Taxi driver in Germany . A mate of mine applied for a job and didn't get it due a previous charge of drunk and disorderly. WOW! big deal. D&D a bit different to Murder or Maiming people.:huh:

---------- Post added 03-12-2017 at 22:49 ----------

He's not been the same since being on Strictly Come Dancing, rumour Bruno stuck in pin in his bottom

Flippin hell its lucky Bruno didn't get a Matchetti stuck back in him.:help:

Same has that awful Lesley Grantham (Dirty Den). He murdered a Taxi driver in Germany . A mate of mine applied for a job and didn't get it due a previous charge of drunk and disorderly. WOW! big deal. D&D a bit different to Murder or Maiming people.:huh:

Flippin hell its lucky Bruno didn't get a Matchetti stuck back in him.:help:[/Q]

A what?!

Is that some kind of Italian motor scooter?!

Edited by RiffRaff

Flippin hell its lucky Bruno didn't get a Matchetti stuck back in him.:help:[/Q]

A what?!

Is that some kind of Italian motor scooter?!

No that's a Lambretta. :loopy:

Flippin hell its lucky Bruno didn't get a Matchetti stuck back in him.:help:

Machete is the word you were looking for.

Machete is the word you were looking for.

Oh my God! thanks, what would mere posters in fact Sheffield Forum do with out your infinite wisdom. :roll:

Edited by PRESLEY

Oh my God! thanks, what would mere posters in fact Sheffield Forum do with out your infinite wisdom. :roll:

Glad I could help.