Football trivia question.

Apparently, since the beginning of the premier league there have been 49 different clubs in the league. Gareth Barry has played against 46 of these clubs. Does anyone know the three he hasn't played against?

Sorry but I don't know the answer and it's driving me mad trying to find the answer.

Barnsley, Oldham, Swindon?

Hasn't played against them in a premier league match or any competition?

Edited by CWoodrow

Apparently, since the beginning of the premier league there have been 49 different clubs in the league. Gareth Barry has played against 46 of these clubs. Does anyone know the three he hasn't played against?

Sorry but I don't know the answer and it's driving me mad trying to find the answer.

Bradford City perhaps ?

i would guess Swindon town as one?????

Those look like good bets. Barry didn't start his premiership career until 1997-98. Two of those pre-date that, and in the season Barnsley were in the prem (97-98) he only made two appearances.

Hasn't played against them in a premier league match or any competition?

Hiya CWoodrow, Thanks for the reply. Me and my mate came up with those three teams but we weren't sure. Is yours an educated guess or is it the correct answer?

---------- Post added 07-11-2017 at 20:43 ----------

Those look like good bets. Barry didn't start his premiership career until 1997-98. Two of those pre-date that, and in the season Barnsley were in the prem (97-98) he only made two appearances.

Thanks for your reply as well Antone.