Sign in to follow this  

[Review] Saturday Night Fever

Where did you go? Saturday Night Fever, Lycum

When did you go? Saturday night!

First impressions? No great storyline (like the film) but great music, dancing and a good laugh.

What did you do there? Tap my foot and at the end everyone got up to sing and dance along (even me - I must have been well p*ssed)!

What were the staff like? Bar too crowded and slow. You also only get about 8 minutes in the interval, which isn't long to empty your bladder and drink a pint and large Jameson!

Was it good value for money? £29 - a bit expensive but I'm use to paying £40 for shows in London.

Overall impression? Good laugh. As a bonus I got to see DB strutting his stuff on my way home... he was working the door of some trendy bar/club! Didn't go in though so no review I'm afraid!

Would you go back / recommend it to others? Yep!

A friend of mine went to the same show, just the 8pm showing.

He paid £7.50 per ticket as he got last minute tickets and queued up Saturday morning from 9am.

He said it was amazing.

The cast from the show came to my trendy bar after their friday night show. Unfortunately it was after the door closed for entry so I had to refuse them admission. Ha Ha.

Nice bunch o' peeps tho. I would have let them in, but we were kicking out 15 mins later and the bar had closed!

Think they went to Bed (nightclub... not home)!

Your friend was lucky to get tickets - it looked like every seat was full.

He said the same. He got 4 tickets though! They were only selling 2 per person so he had to take a mate with him!