The Consequences of Brexit [part 4]

I said Anyone , not just the tory rebels

That may be, but my point was about the death threats since the parliamentary defeat for May this week.

Respect still due.

That may be, but my point was about the death threats since the parliamentary defeat for May this week.

Respect still due.

Ok , no problem

---------- Post added 17-12-2017 at 21:08 ----------

As I have said before, many statements in this thread are lies - including this - please stop using your ignorance for personal attacks.

Bit ironic that . Any chance of a reply to post 5267 ?

The EU is not a thing by itself - it’s 28 separate countries.

...until the U.S.E. arises.

...until the U.S.E. arises.

Ah,so that's the fearmonger today,tommorrow it's the 'dominoes will fall once the UK leaves'.:hihi:

A lot of people seem to be taking the EU is an enemy stance too far. The EU is not a thing by itself - it’s 28 separate countries.

Do the five EU Presidents know that the EU is "not a thing by itself"?

European Commission President: Jean-Claude Juncker.

President of the Euro Summit: Donald Tusk.

President of the Eurogroup: Jeroen Dijsselbloem.

President of the European Central Bank: Mario Draghi.

President of the European Parliament: Martin Schulz.

All of these important men with their important titles believe that the EU is 'an entity that transcends the sum of its parts'. The EU, in other words, is much more important than any member state.

Ah,so that's the fearmonger today,tommorrow it's the 'dominoes will fall once the UK leaves'.:hihi:

Holy smoke , theres been plenty of fearmongerering on here from remainers , from ,day one

---------- Post added 17-12-2017 at 22:00 ----------

All of these important men with their important titles believe that the EU is 'an entity that transcends the sum of its parts'. The EU, in other words, is much more important than any member state.

One of the reasons I voted to leave , too many chiefs ( theres many more)who have to justify their positions

Do any of you honestly think leaving or remaining will make any difference whatsoever to the average working class Brit?

You'll still be working like a dog until you're nearly 70, pay nearly 50% of your hard earned wages to whatever government is in power in tax & vat & then you'll get a meagre pension to just about survive on until you die.

Do any of you honestly think leaving or remaining will make any difference whatsoever to the average working class Brit?

You'll still be working like a dog until you're nearly 70, pay nearly 50% of your hard earned wages to whatever government is in power in tax & vat & then you'll get a meagre pension to just about survive on until you die.

Leaving will make it worse, if I'm honest remaining won't have made it any better. What will make it better? No idea.

at my last place of work i know there was AT least 4 managers and directors not counting the owner etc and thats at a small to medium factory NOT in charge of a group of 28 countries and their economies and infrastructures

Leaving will make it worse, if I'm honest remaining won't have made it any better. What will make it better? No idea.

I don't think it will either but if leaving makes things worse whatever Government is in power will blame us & the other party.

If things get better naturally they will take all the praise.

I don't think it will either but if leaving makes things worse whatever Government is in power will blame us & the other party.

If things get better naturally they will take all the praise.

exactly........